The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Ever think of your own funeral?

Started by Blazor, August 30, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am not even thinking about a funeral. That could change in the future, but for now I don't give it any thought.

On the other hand, I should get a will drawn up. I will leave what I have to my sisters and their kids.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not even thinking about a funeral. That could change in the future, but for now I don't give it any thought.

On the other hand, I should get a will drawn up. I will leave what I have to my sisters and their kids.

No plans for making some adorable little seoulbros of your own?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not even thinking about a funeral. That could change in the future, but for now I don't give it any thought.

I just posted something about that elsewhere.

I am in my forties now, so that ship has left the port. I don't know. I like my life, but there will always be part of me that would have made different choices.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I just something about that in another section.

I am in my forties now, so that ship has left the port. I don't know. I like my life, but there will always be part of me that would have did things differently.

I'm creepy like that :D

I have two kids but being close to hitting my 40s and being sick...I would have done things differently too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I have two kids but being close to hitting my 40s and being sick...I would have done things differently too.

That isn't something that anyone should have to base the most important decisions of their lives on.

RW

That isn't something that anyone should have to base the most important decisions of their lives on.

And I'm grateful I never actually had that opportunity or I wouldn't have my two beautiful babies.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And I'm grateful I never actually had that opportunity or I wouldn't have my two beautiful babies.  :)

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

We don't have kids either. Everything goes to my wife if I pass first and vice versa. If we pass at the same time, everything wiil be divided equally among our nieces and nephews. My wife's eldest niece is the executor if that scenario were to happen.

Odinson

Harry

Quote from: "Alcoholic"I would like to be burned on a longboat, but welfare won't pay for it.
[attachment=0]Viking Funeral.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"I would like to be burned on a longboat, but welfare won't pay for it.
[attachment=0]Viking Funeral.jpg[/attachment]

He dreams of being a viking when he blacks out from drinking.

RW

Beats trying to be a weak version of Herman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My husband and I know what we will do for our funerals. We have a budget for it too.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Naw. He just wants to be near me ... but is too stupid to know that water will rapidly take every last particle of him far away.

Stalkers never give up .... especially yer regular lowly Kra-t will do anything to be near superior Prussian genes ...  anything .. ... even after death .... that's "how they roll" , eh?

Shut up you stupid fucking bitch.  You know nothing.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Damn government  :mad:

Thats good you have it planned out, and sounds nice, cause I take it thats one place you love?

Grew up going there, as a kid.

Still remember the purple whale that smelled like piss...

ONLY a true poster that's familiar with White Rock, would remember the purple whale that smells like piss.