The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Almost enough sigs

Started by Blazor, September 01, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"
You love censorship but censor those you find disruptive and disagree with.  Listen man, I get it.  I just have to tell you - you aren't really on the side of free speech if you only want to cage one set of the same monkeys.

I saw some of their Berkeley shit.  I wasn't impressed then either.

But to talk about it from a legal perspective (aside from the censorship bullshit arguments), can you see a value in curbing speech that leads to violence as being something that makes sense to limit?

You must love violence if you want to keep encouraging them. Its not about speech at this point, its about VIOLENT actions from a main group of people

The monkey thing was a figure of speech lol.

Look, if the Klan was killing cops and hanging blacks, I would be against their violent actions too. Why do you support Antifa so much if they have been condemned by DHS and FBI?

Where have I encouraged them at all?  Do you guys actually READ what gets written or do you just invent idiotic dialogue and attribute to anyone who you deem to be on the opposite side?  

I have NEVER supported violence of any kind from any side at any time.  Period.

There are existing laws to handle violence.  Many of them in fact.  Use them.

The KKK has outright stated they plan to keep up with the violence.  It's been all over the media.  Why are they not a terrorist org?  They showed up to a "peaceful" rally with shields and guns and mace so stop pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

And again, since I seemingly have to state my opinion 30 times for you guys, I DON'T SUPPORT ANTIFA.  I just don't run around claiming I am a champion of free speech while trying to silence people.  That's all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

https://i.giphy.com/media/l2QZVCLfYuMoijMUE/giphy.gif">

realgrimm

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/aph1.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Since when is thugs bashing heads for over a year now free speech? .... I should re-phrase that ... How come "your thugs" bashing heads is free speech?

Well OK. Here's 3 links for yas - May be something to it when they all are front paging it??? Ya think?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/fbi-dhs-study-reveals-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-public-rallies-april-2016">FBI, DHS Officially Classify Antifa Activities As "Domestic Terrorist Violence"

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as "antifa" had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as "domestic terrorist violence," according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that "anarchist extremists" were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets.

They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of "the capitalist system," racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235">FBI, Homeland Security warn of more 'antifa' attacks - Confidential documents call the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists 'domestic terrorists.'

DHS & FBI were muzzled before the election ... DHS & FBI were saying this a year ago ... convenient or what?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/01/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html">Partially quoting Politico - FBI, DHS warned of increasingly violent Antifa clashes in 2016, documents show

You can watch this all on CNN or any mainstream media tonight  :wink:  :001_rolleyes:

I don't like the idea of labelling antifa a terrorist organization..

I would have no problem with them expressing their politics if they would disavow violence..

That also applies to any other group with an axe to grind.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"Im going home and enjoying a victory drink  ac_drinks

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">

">

realgrimm

Blazor

And again, since I seemingly have to state my opinion 30 times for you guys, I DON'T SUPPORT ANTIFA.

Alright then, then dont say I try and censor or limit free speech and I wont say you support violence!!!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

And again, since I seemingly have to state my opinion 30 times for you guys, I DON'T SUPPORT ANTIFA.

Alright then, then dont say I try and censor or limit free speech and I wont say you support violence!!!  :laugh:

Fair enough.  I can do that :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I would have no problem with them expressing their politics if they would disavow violence..

I think thats the problem Fash, they keep getting worse. They have been given the chance to disavow violence but they keep getting more violent. I totally agree they have a right to express their opinion though. But enough is enough with going to someone else's rally just to incite violence.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

">

:laugh:

Just had my victory shot!

https://media.giphy.com/media/osbU9PXXgwHuM/giphy.gif">

Blazor

Fair enough.  I can do that :)

:laugh:

ac_drinks

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think thats the problem Fash, they keep getting worse. They have been given the chance to disavow violence but they keep getting more violent. I totally agree they have a right to express their opinion though. But enough is enough with going to someone else's rally just to incite violence.

What I find scary isn't so much the fringe but when you hear the non-fringe supporting beating up neo-Nazis or believing the violence is justified, then we really have a problem (<--where we are headed).

We all know what the problem is, but what is the solution?  Do we limit speech with hate speech laws?  Do we leave it and respond case by case?  Could we try to set up a venue where each side could be heard and see if that helps?

ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

What I find scary isn't so much the fringe but when you hear the non-fringe supporting beating up neo-Nazis or believing the violence is justified, then we really have a problem (<--where we are headed).

We all know what the problem is, but what is the solution?  Do we limit speech with hate speech laws?  Do we leave it and respond case by case?  Could we try to set up a venue where each side could be heard and see if that helps?

ac_dunno

To be honest, racism was on the way out, but after recently it has gone back up I imagine. And I think, since Soros is funding most of the violence, that its all part of his plan to destroy America, by pitting us against each other. The old wrinkly bastard is rubbing his hands in glee whenever one of these riots take place. So sign the Soros petition, we can start there  :laugh:

RW

ac_dunno

To be honest, racism was on the way out, but after recently it has gone back up I imagine. And I think, since Soros is funding most of the violence, that its all part of his plan to destroy America, by pitting us against each other. The old wrinkly bastard is rubbing his hands in glee whenever one of these riots take place. So sign the Soros petition, we can start there  :laugh:

But I'm not American.

Racism is on the way out ... slowly.  But now people are talking which is a great opportunity to discuss issues if people are willing to participate.

Oooo a debate show would be awesome!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

But I'm not American.

Racism is on the way out ... slowly.  But now people are talking which is a great opportunity to discuss issues if people are willing to participate.

Oooo a debate show would be awesome!

I wish it was a global thing on Soros. You know he is not allowed in certain countries? At least I think thats what I remember reading.

While a debate may sound good, a show on tv would be BAD. Its mass media, they will only show us what they want to show us.