The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW said what the other day !!! Comment worth a million bucks one of the best lines Iv'e heard ever on forums after 11 f

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 12, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Well maybe I don't want a thread about my love of big dicks and anal sex jacked with cross forum drama.  :t1929:

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

I think Joe got mad cause some of us ridiculed his tribute thread.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3362933/grumpy-o.gif">

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Well maybe I don't want a thread about my love of big dicks and anal sex jacked with cross forum drama.  :t1929:

:roll:

Is that because you're an Italian, 'Real?

For some reason, the articles keep cropping up on the Internet about the massive size of Italian tampons:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=e2o_CwAAQBAJ&pg=PT50&lpg=PT50&dq=italy+large+tampons&source=bl&ots=Y6boBS0ktn&sig=YijvagCZ3u_3lqY9xe7DdBTIUrQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-hdjK4aDWAhXDlVQKHQVjAUAQ6AEIXjAM#v=onepage&q=italy%20large%20tampons&f=false">https://books.google.ca/books?id=e2o_Cw ... ns&f=false">https://books.google.ca/books?id=e2o_CwAAQBAJ&pg=PT50&lpg=PT50&dq=italy+large+tampons&source=bl&ots=Y6boBS0ktn&sig=YijvagCZ3u_3lqY9xe7DdBTIUrQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-hdjK4aDWAhXDlVQKHQVjAUAQ6AEIXjAM#v=onepage&q=italy%20large%20tampons&f=false

QuoteIf you are still in this phase of life, pack sanitary supplies--you never know when they will be needed. Although all international destinations do carry supplies, sometimes the instructions are not clear. I once purchased a well-known international brand of tampons in Italy only to find they were suitable only for menstruating elephants. The color code "pink" used in North America for medium-size tampons did not translate in Italy. In Italy, the instructions on the pink packet obviously stated these tampons were suitable only for large, Catholic, Italian women who had experienced natural childbirth on ten or more occasions. These tampons were colossal, and I didn't realize the size until the early hours of the morning when circumstances demanded the box be opened. The tampon's diameter required a bleary eyed, half-awake woman in a richly tiled, mirrored Italian hotel bathroom to slice the much-needed item in two using the only device at hand: curved nail scissors.

Come to think of it, I once worked with an Italian woman, and she was always horny as hell. Always wanted to get it, never got enough. She always talked about sex in front of her co-workers and lady friends. And she seemed to put her ex-husband down for not being Big or Man enough. So last time I saw her, she was with this tall hunky looking guy.

I guess he gave her what she wanted, cuz when he was around, she had this big smile on her face, as if to say - "He's Big and he's got it!"

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/66/26/3566262f42d4b90d14fb121ae792c08f--wink-wink-la-dolce-vita.jpg">

It must be difficult to satisfy an Italian woman. And they older they get, must be even more difficult.

Only a John Holmes special must be big enough fer them, eh 'Real?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Joey, baby, I'm too seasoned for your trolls dear.  They bore me now.

It's actually a true story, 'Real.

Someone I worked with on my last job.

Geez, she was a nutcase.

I guess she wanted to get as much action in b'fore her 'Flower' expired.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

No, she hung out with Moose "Knuckle" Mason.

Big dicks, remember?

Betty, on the other hand, gave Jug head.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think Joe got mad cause some of us ridiculed his tribute thread.

Maybe, I don't care..

I don't like cross forum gossip.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "RW"Joey, baby, I'm too seasoned for your trolls dear.  They bore me now.

Geez, she was a nutcase.

You've had so many 'last jobs' that had a nut case working there.   How many jobs can a person possibly have?

kiebers

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "JOE"

Geez, she was a nutcase.

You've had so many 'last jobs' that had a nut case working there.   How many jobs can a person possibly have?

You're right Berry.

Hey J0E, how many jobs have you had, fifty or more?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I'm just glad he's not working with children any more.  He's got creepy uncle written all over him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think Joe got mad cause some of us ridiculed his tribute thread.

He must take great pride in his trollbute threads.

RW

If you want cross forum drama to stop, you have to give the people who post what other people have said elsewhere here a smack as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"If you want cross forum drama to stop, you have to give the people who post what other people have said elsewhere here a smack as well.

No you don't. Get rid of one lone trouble maker and the problem is solved. I doubt cc is posting Joe style gossip on other forums.

Well...if you get rid of everyone, there'll be no one else left.

So many people have been turfed out of here because you and others objected to what they said - Seamajor, Romero, Odinson, etc.

Y'know, I don't agree with everything conservatives say. Yet I don't disagree with everything they say either.

Foreinstance, cc pointed out the other day how governments get an absolute majority despite having 35-40% of the vote in Canada. She's a conservative and I'm not. Yet I agree with her. We should go for more power sharing in this country so that we don't end up like the States, where it's a winner take all system which is causing a lot of the social tension there these days. Left gets in, they get all the power. Right gets in, they get all the power. They should both be forced to share the power as in a minority guv situation.

I don't see why the losing party should be shut out of government or be denied a seat in cabinet. ie - the Trudeau government's cost overruns. Maybe they could use a fiscal conservative like Tony Clement  as Finance minister to get their fiscal house in order. I don't know why we don't adopt a power sharing system. One vote for the PM, another for your local MP. I think that'd be way better than giving guvs these false majorities.