The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW said what the other day !!! Comment worth a million bucks one of the best lines Iv'e heard ever on forums after 11 f

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 12, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think Joe got mad cause some of us ridiculed his tribute thread.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3362933/grumpy-o.gif">

He must take great pride in his trollbute threads.

trollbute :laugh3:  :thumbup:

RW

Quote from: "RW"If you want cross forum drama to stop, you have to give the people who post what other people have said elsewhere here a smack as well.

No you don't. Get rid of one lone trouble maker and the problem is solved. I doubt cc is posting Joe style gossip on other forums.

cc posted Joe's "gossip" from another forum onto this one.  Now to all those who don't see Joe's shit over on MB, we now do compliments of her.  No cross forum drama includes not posting about the cross forum drama.  :oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "RW"If you want cross forum drama to stop, you have to give the people who post what other people have said elsewhere here a smack as well.

No you don't. Get rid of one lone trouble maker and the problem is solved. I doubt cc is posting Joe style gossip on other forums.

Well...if you get rid of everyone, there'll be no one else left.

That seems to be something some people around here don't understand.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "JOE"

Well...if you get rid of everyone, there'll be no one else left.

That seems to be something some people around here don't understand.

Than you can take JOE over to your forum.

RW

Why?  I don't particularly want Joe but I sure as shit wouldn't want someone repeating what Joe says at another place either, which is what brings cross forum drama here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

JOE has been trolling us a lot lately..

I don't look at VF anymore, but I assume he's bored there which is why he stirred the pot there about us..

His latest post in this thread was another derailment attempt..

He'll get bored with this troll fest and move on soon.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE has been trolling us a lot lately..

I don't look at VF anymore, but I assume he's bored there which is why he stirred the pot there about us..

His latest post in this thread was another derailment attempt..

He'll get bored with this troll fest and move on soon.

Yeah Joe is trying his ole stale lines here but would you have ever known what was said had cc not posted it?

Frankly, what people say behind your back or mine or behind this forum is none of our business.  Who cares?  I'd just much rather not hear about it because that stirs THIS pot.  But hey, your forum.  If you want little birds running back with juicy tidbits, power to ya.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Joe is Joe.  He's been Joe forever.  We all know what he's about.  Why anyone would care what he had to say, nevermind repeat it, is beyond me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "RW"I actually said Mel was an anal size whore but who's counting?

This could be interpreted a number of ways

- Mel is a whore in respect of "anal size" (or "anus sized")

- Mel is anal-retentive in respect of size (and if so, the size of what)

Or is an "anal" a unit of measurement?

Help me out here...

RW

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "RW"I actually said Mel was an anal size whore but who's counting?

This could be interpreted a number of ways

- Mel is a whore in respect of "anal size" (or "anus sized")

- Mel is anal-retentive in respect of size (and if so, the size of what)

Or is an "anal" a unit of measurement?

Help me out here...

You look like a smart guy Harry.  I trust you'll sort it out ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Lots of Dinky Fraud's shit over there about posters here ended up in RR. Ceec did nothing wrong and Joe is a sneaky sixty year old virgin.

Anonymous

It was so noble of RW to intercede on Joe's behalf. And it was so wrong of cc to inform Fash of Joe's duplicity. :crazy: