Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Hooton Plan

Started by Aryan, September 12, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Any takers on discussing the topic at hand?

Sure. The world is realigning again with China at the centre.  All this NWO shit is a smokescreen. Beijing is pulling the strings.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't think you do Fash, unfortunately!

She can see right through you.

No offense to Fash but it's not hard to get his number.

Any chance of you fucking off yet? You're about as popular as AIDS of the ass crack.

Not a fucking snowball's chance in hell. :D

I don't need to be popular to post.  Not being popular with drunken pigs and neo nazis doesn't rock my boat kid.

How about moody Chinks?

It breaks my heart  ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Any takers on discussing the topic at hand?

Sure. The world is realigning again with China at the centre.  All this NWO shit is a smokescreen. Beijing is pulling the strings.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

:mad:

RW

No offense to Fash but it's not hard to get his number.

Any chance of you fucking off yet? You're about as popular as AIDS of the ass crack.

Not a fucking snowball's chance in hell. :D

I don't need to be popular to post.  Not being popular with drunken pigs and neo nazis doesn't rock my boat kid.

Yet you have a forum of your own but still choose to frequent a (busier) board which has a membership of users who you mostly dislike...

Anyone would think that your forum was dead or something.   :laugh3:

I don't know why it is so hard for you mouth breathers to comprehend but I post in multiple places with regularity.

I actually like most of the people here.  I only really dislike one person.

My forum is new and quiet and I'm okay with that.  The thing is though, people have to act like decent human beings rather than raging shit heads.  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Couch Potato

Real Woman has never backed down. Only a newb would think she would.

Anonymous

I like SCOUSE, but I don't discuss politics with him.

Couch Potato

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you two exchange recipes?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you two exchange recipes?

German streudel and Chinese moon cake.

Angry White Male

I will speak, Scouse...

No doubt there is MUCH hatred from the Jews, from what happened in Germany.

However, if the Jews are smart, which many of them actually are, I question their intelligence when it comes down to wanting to fill up White nations with third world scum...

Let's speak honestly...  The third world scum doesn't give a fuck about the Jew, and would rob and beat him in a moment...

Why doesn't the Jew see this?

To "get back" at Hitler, by doing the opposite of what he did, isn't very smart, and I would imagine even Jews would understand this.

Why would Jews want a flood of Nigger Muslims?  Merkel wants them...  I would imagine most Jews do NOT!

I think this new "Global Master Plan" goes a little further than just a few Jews in lofty positions, to be quite honest.

Angry White Male

Then again, Scouse, remember that White people are taught to be their own greatest enemy...

Remember PantyBreak?  Remember how he decided to flee South Africa to Australia, to be amongst civilized White people?

Remember also, how he was the mouthpiece for "diversity" also?

If he wanted diversity, why the fuck didn't he stay put in post-apartheid South Africa?

Aryan

Thanks for addressing the topic Mel, most of the deniers on here just turn their nose up and dismiss whatever evidence I provide to support my claims, regardless of how valid and truthful they are.  What's that old saying? You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink? It gets frustrating how most people choose to believe only what they want to and point blank refuse to entertain anything which conflicts with their worldview.  

Anyways, back on track.   You're right, importing millions of turd world savages will in the long run be detrimental for many Jews, or at least the low level ones, but what you have to remember is that the elite string pullers, Jewish or not, are locked away in their gated communities, leafy suburb mansions or remote forest dwellings (RW anyone?) where they do not experience first hand any of the 'joys' of the multicultural utopia they have been promoting. It's the rest of us normal folks who have to deal with that and the ramifications, particularly in the inner cities. The potential suffering caused to any Jews who are not in the 1% clique will be of absolutely no concern to the elites.  

Another thing you have to consider is that if thing gets too much anywhere in the world, Jews can retreat to Israel. Where have we got? Could you imagine the Zionist response to any legitimate claims for a white homeland?  They would scream blue murder and flash that trusty 'victim' card of their's and mostly likely attempt to slander and vilify the individual or organisation promoting it.  The usual slurs containing buzzwords like 'nazi' and 'hater' would be thrown, and perhaps even lawsuits would be filed in retaliation. The Jewish globalists would despise the notion of a safe haven for white people, as it goes against everything they have been working so hard to achieve, and so they would oppose the idea fiercely, using any methods at their disposal.   If ever there was time for a white homeland it's now, considering the fact that the NWO has chosen to adhere to the Kalergi Plan under the guise of a 'migrant crisis'.  

What you have to remember Mel is that the people behind all this genocidal crap fucking despise us.  Germans especially, of course due to WW2.... and they have taken it upon themselves to promote mass immigration and widespread racial mixing in an attempt to breed you and your countrymen out of existence.  Of course their overall goal is to completely destroy the white European people and turn Europeans into brown mongrels with no sense of identity or nationalist sentiment, because those type of individuals are easier to rule over, but of course for obvious reasons Germany is one of the first countries on their list to be 'enriched'.  These nation wrecking parasites are literally TERRIFIED of a repeat of WW2, so this is their answer......

Aryan

As for the Panty Pirate, that fucker is a mentally deranged clown.  One minute he'd be promoting the multiculti crap, and the next he would be complaining about muslims.  :laugh:  

What an absolute waste of sperm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for the Panty Pirate, that fucker is a mentally deranged clown.  One minute he'd be promoting the multiculti crap, and the next he would be complaining about muslims.  :laugh:  

So is his brother.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for the Panty Pirate, that fucker is a mentally deranged clown.  One minute he'd be promoting the multiculti crap, and the next he would be complaining about muslims.  :laugh:  

So is his brother.

The Aussie panty sniffer has a brother?   ac_dunno

RW

So is his brother.

The Aussie panty sniffer has a brother?   ac_dunno

No he was an only child.
Beware of Gaslighters!