The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Hooton Plan

Started by Aryan, September 12, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I think Shenster must be confusing him with someone else.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think Shenster must be confusing him with someone else.

She means Blurt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I suspected that, has he shown you a pic of his severed cock in a jar? The sick fucker sent me a photo in a PM.....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I suspected that, has he shown you a pic of his severed cock in a jar? The sick fucker sent me a photo in a PM.....

LOLOLOL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I suspected that, has he shown you a pic of his severed cock in a jar? The sick fucker sent me a photo in a PM.....

They should recycle those things.  Next time a woman tranny wants an addadicktome operation, give her blurts.

Waste not, want not.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

They should recycle those things.  Next time a woman tranny wants an addadicktome operation, give her blurts.

Waste not, want not.

They actually turn your outtie into an innie and vice versa.  They don't just lob your cock off.

Google sigmoid colon neovagina technique for videos.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"

Waste not, want not.

They actually turn your outtie into an innie and vice versa.  They don't just lob your cock off.

Huh, TY, I did not know that.

I think I'll skip the videos though, I don't really want to watch Blurts dick get turned inside out :yuk:

RW

Waste not, want not.

I think I'll skip the videos though, I don't really want to watch Blurts dick get turned inside out :yuk:

How about not buying into that crap troll instead?  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Apparently Blurt has a brother that is just as much of a fuck up as Blurt himself.

Wazzzup

Waste not, want not.

or, since you cant recycle, Blurt could just cut his pen0r off and give it to Gay boy bob for chewing gum.

Anonymous

Waste not, want not.

The less we see of Blurt, the better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Apparently Blurt has a brother that is just as much of a fuck up as Blurt himself.

Blurt's brother used to post here..

He's a nice guy.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Blurt's brother used to post here..

He's a nice guy.

I've posted on these forums for quite a while, and I have yet to actually see solid proof that A: Blurt has a brother, and B: That his brother has posted on these forums.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Blurt's brother used to post here..

He's a nice guy.

I've posted on these forums for quite a while, and I have yet to actually see solid proof that A: Blurt has a brother, and B: That his brother has posted on these forums.

I've seen pictures and the family resemblance is uncanny if they aren't brothers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male