Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

fake degrees

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2017, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just saw a program on Marketplace..

I was shocked so many professionals are using fake degrees..

People in the medical, IT, counselling, law, engineering and business departments with degrees from unaccredited diploma mills.

@realAzhyaAryola

Bad for them if they are caught as they could be barred from that organization forever and then they will have a reputation of being fraudulent. The organization should ask for transcripts from the school/college/university.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Bad for them if they are caught as they could be barred from that organization forever and then they will have a reputation of being fraudulent. The organization should ask for transcripts from the school/college/university.

I believe all of them did..

They all posted their fake universities on their LinkedIn accounts..

One of them had a masters degree in IT from the fake Almeda University and is still employed as an instructor at Seneca College..

Others with diploma degrees are still on the job too.

Berry Sweet

I've been saying this for years and most people thought I was nuts.

A lot of "professional" people are idiots.  Those with the fake degrees and even those with actual legit degrees.  There is a huge difference between education and actual intelligence.

A lot of people love having some sort of status with a fancy name...even tho they really have no clue what they are doing half the time.  And it's disgusting what some people will do to achieve this.  Don't be fooled by many in the "professional" industry...do your own research...you to can make the call.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah like when youse was there on ya back pushing out Lo I bet ya said I don't want a professional here so they got in some lawn mower guy or handy man to bring her into this world. Stich yer right up ta ya arsehole....5555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been saying this for years and most people thought I was nuts.

A lot of "professional" people are idiots.  Those with the fake degrees and even those with actual legit degrees.  There is a huge difference between education and actual intelligence.

A lot of people love having some sort of status with a fancy name...even tho they really have no clue what they are doing half the time.  And it's disgusting what some people will do to achieve this.  Don't be fooled by many in the "professional" industry...do your own research...you to can make the call.

Are you saying, you actually know professionals with fake credentials?

There was a case about fifteen years ago in Saskatchewan of a veterinarian with diploma mill credentials. He had a large animal hospital that had been running for about ten years. He only got caught when he got a divorce and his old lady turned him in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I just saw a program on Marketplace..

People in the medical, IT, counselling, law, engineering and business departments with degrees from unaccredited diploma mills.

I do not care if someone bought a liberal arts degree. Old Blurt has a hobby degree.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I just saw a program on Marketplace..

I do not care if someone bought a liberal arts degree. Old Blurt has a hobby degree.

It's dishonest and not fair to those people like Blurt who have a real hobby degree..

But, I agree it's hardly the same as some using a fake civil engineering degree to get a job designing bridges.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been saying this for years and most people thought I was nuts.

There was a case about fifteen years ago in Saskatchewan of a veterinarian with diploma mill credentials. He had a large animal hospital that had been running for about ten years. He only got caught when he got a divorce and his old lady turned him in.

I dont personally know them cause I dont be friends with douchbags.

Ever ask someone to see their credentials?  I have and some couldnt produce them.  Why would I trust someone who cant show me where their education from?

And yes, I use to know a doctor who wasnt up to par.  He had no clue about some modern technology or new medications.  He got his degree years and years ago and never bothered to keep updated in the world of medicine.  Thats a shallow practice and placing peoples health at risk.

If you research for yourself, you will see how many people have had their business shut down for faudulent practice and either fined or jailed.

I have again recently come across someone who doesnt know what they are doing...all information I was given was wrong.  I figured something was up when I was talking to this person cause it was off and this person always tried to dismiss my corrections...yeah..I too made the call...I knew better...im filing a complaint about this person, if they lose their job, I could give a shit.  Dont proceed to tell me bullshit cause you dont know you are doing, cause I will let the world know just how stupid you are.

Anonymous

I can't believe people are still getting away with this. It's so easy to find out if someone's credentials are legit.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Velvet"I can't believe people are still getting away with this. It's so easy to find out if someone's credentials are legit.

No one cares.  They're all playing the game.  its all about money.  Pretty pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Velvet"I can't believe people are still getting away with this. It's so easy to find out if someone's credentials are legit.

No one cares.  They're all playing the game.  its all about money.  Pretty pathetic.

They better care. Who ever hired fakers didn't vet them and will be looking for new jobs. Companies that hire fakers are liable for their fuck-ups.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I dont personally know them cause I dont be friends with douchbags.

Ever ask someone to see their credentials?  I have and some couldnt produce them.  Why would I trust someone who cant show me where their education from?

And yes, I use to know a doctor who wasnt up to par.  He had no clue about some modern technology or new medications.  He got his degree years and years ago and never bothered to keep updated in the world of medicine.  Thats a shallow practice and placing peoples health at risk.

If you research for yourself, you will see how many people have had their business shut down for faudulent practice and either fined or jailed.

I have again recently come across someone who doesnt know what they are doing...all information I was given was wrong.  I figured something was up when I was talking to this person cause it was off and this person always tried to dismiss my corrections...yeah..I too made the call...I knew better...im filing a complaint about this person, if they lose their job, I could give a shit.  Dont proceed to tell me bullshit cause you dont know you are doing, cause I will let the world know just how stupid you are.

Did this person use fake certification or education to obtain their position?

Anonymous

I think it was around 2005 that Korea had a big crack down on foreigners getting visas to teach English using fake degrees. They were all jailed and then deported.  Almost all of them were from Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I think it was around 2005 that Korea had a big crack down on foreigners getting visas to teach English using fake degrees. They were all jailed and then deported.  Almost all of them were from Canada.

Westerners have used forged degrees to get teaching jobs in Taiwan too..

Most of them never get caught.