Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

SHarry is an Idiotic POS

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

So, is Hairy  a re-persona-ed Soxx?

... or merely a Leggings   ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Do you not think bullying is a form of censorship?  You rightards whine about how being called bigots silences you - wha wha wha - but you will aggressively drive people out.  It's PATHETIC what fucking hypocritical snow flakes you folks are.

:oeudC:

Bullying LOL

Harry picks fights with people, then when he gets back what he dishes out, you scream bully.

You and Harry need to go eat some cement mix and harden the fuck up. :laugh:

I take more shit in a day on this forum than you have ever received.  I'm plenty hard thanks.  But remember the last time you were here?  Remember how you delicate little flowers needed a "no insult" rule in Politics because you got back what you gave?

Don't even talk to me about hardening up.  It takes an entire group of you to run off a new poster.

So lame..
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Point for General Discussion:

Is it not quite unethical (or put more street talkish, sleazy) for anyone other than the thread OP to deliberately and repeatedly alter a thread title in a sub  ... so that it shows up as a different completely thread on the main forum page??

Seems to me it is. Then, we each have our own ethics / standards, eh?

Comments invited
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Do you not think bullying is a form of censorship?  You rightards whine about how being called bigots silences you - wha wha wha - but you will aggressively drive people out.  It's PATHETIC what fucking hypocritical snow flakes you folks are.

Bullying LOL

Harry picks fights with people, then when he gets back what he dishes out, you scream bully.

I take more shit in a day on this forum than you have ever received.  I'm plenty hard thanks.  But remember the last time you were here?  Remember how you delicate little flowers needed a "no insult" rule in Politics because you got back what you gave?

Don't even talk to me about hardening up.  It takes an entire group of you to run off a new poster.

So lame..
I never asked for a no insult rule.  Seems you're lying about me unless you can prove it.   post a link.

I like the rule you set up for Harry.  Harry can insult everybody else, but anybody does it back to Harry and its "bullying", sorry baby grumbles, but that's not how it works.  

Like I said, harden the fuck up and quit whining.

RW

Bullying LOL

So lame..
I never asked for a no insult rule.  Seems you're lying about me unless you can prove it.   post a link.

I like the rule you set up for Harry.  Harry can insult everybody else, but anybody does it back to Harry and its "bullying", sorry baby grumbles, but that's not how it works.  

I watched Harry dodge and ignore repeated insults before he rightfully called a bunch of you out for being idiots.  

There's a link in politics about it and yes, that rule happened because I said "rightard".  How many times did you call me a leftard?   :laugh3:

The hypocrisy is amazing!   :shock:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Bullying LOL

So lame..

I watched Harry dodge and ignore repeated insults before he rightfully called a bunch of you out for being idiots.  

There's a link in politics about it and yes, that rule happened because I said "rightard".  How many times did you call me a leftard?   :laugh3:

You need to stop overgeneralizing

*I* was civil to harry until he started the ad hominems.

*I* never asked for an insult rule.  Never.  Do a search.

*I* never even said  the word "leftard" under the account of "yeah right" not even once.  Do a search.

*I* am responsible only for what *I* say not for what anybody else says.

RW

Bullying LOL

So lame..

You need to stop overgeneralizing

*I* was civil to harry until he started the ad hominems.

*I* never asked for an insult rule.  Never.  Do a search.

*I* never even said  the word "leftard" under the account of "yeah right" not even once.  Do a search.

*I* am responsible only for what *I* say not for what anybody else says.

I thought it was you.  My apologies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are just like soon, IHJ.

:yuk:

Not even close.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I was civil to harry when I first met him, he was the same back for a bit, then he started the ad hominems.  

Now someone is crying victim on his behalf, lame :negative:

Everyone was civil with Harry at first.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I was civil to harry when I first met him, he was the same back for a bit, then he started the ad hominems.  

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_drinks

Right back at you Blazor.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I knew Harry the fairy was here to stir the turds and run.

RW

Harry joined August 26th.  This was Herman on August 29th:

Quote"No, you fucking idiotic, bullshitting wanker. Islamists routinely take out faggots like you who defend their murdering asses. The sixty plus million people who voted for Trump don't use their vehicles to mow down dickheads like you except the odd one who doesn't appreciate having bags of urine thrown at them or being maced. Get the diff now?

And by the way, after watching the Seoul brother educate you about historical tax rates and revenues in the US, it's obvious you are completely full of shit and I hate bullshitters. A chartered accountant, my Ukrainian ass"

Harry didn't throw any insults at Herman in his welcome thread.

It's good to know you get three days on here before Herman climbs up your ass.  It's just incredibly pathetic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Harry wasn't here when Herman registered.

If Harry the fairy can't handle being picked on than that mental case shouldn't be accusing everyone of being a fascist. I don't blame IHJ for not taking him seriously.

Another drive by troll is gone. Get the fuck over it.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Harry wasn't here when Herman registered.

If Harry the fairy can't handle being picked on than that mental lcase shouldn't be accusing everyone of being a fascist.

Another drive by troll is gone. Get the fuck over it.

Harry doesn't care.  I care.

It's disgusting to watch grown people act so poorly.  Herman acts like a pig.  Then you turn around and justify his attacks.

It's gross Shen. Why do you guys want to act like animals?  Where's the kicks in making yourselves out to be aggressive, foul mouthed pieces of shit?

:dash1:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview