Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

SHarry is an Idiotic POS

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Harry wasn't here when Herman registered.

If Harry the fairy can't handle being picked on than that mental case shouldn't be accusing everyone of being a fascist. I don't blame IHJ for not taking him seriously.

Another drive by troll is gone. Get the fuck over it.

I know I am over it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW,

Harry the fairy brought this shit on himself. I'm sure this is what he wanted to accomplish when he took a brief sojourn from TRF.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"RW,

Harry the fairy brought this shit on himself. I'm sure this is what he wanted to accomplish when he took a brief sojourn from TRF.

Did he?  When he was creating posts and getting people talking?  I know, POVs on climate change warrant being called a faggot.   :nea:

Stop justifying Herman's DISGUSTING behaviour.  It's pathetic and sets the tone of this place and I can't fathom why anyone would want that shit to set the tone in a forum like this.  It's baffling.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Harry wasn't here when Herman registered.

If Harry the fairy can't handle being picked on than that mental case shouldn't be accusing everyone of being a fascist. I don't blame IHJ for not taking him seriously.

Another drive by troll is gone. Get the fuck over it.

I know I am over it.

Everyone is. Well, almost everyone. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Posted for title clarification.

I know it's just RR, but I don't like the precedent / abuse  here of changing an OP's title. .. thereby changing how it is seen in the initial and overall site view - This program fluke can be done only in sub threads and abuse of it needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets abused elsewhere

I firmly believe title changes are the legit prerogative of only the thread originator (to react to legit changing circumstances) and would like this subject to be addressed before it gets further out of hand
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"Posted for title clarification.

I know it's just RR, but I don't like the precedent / abuse  here of changing an OP's title. .. thereby changing how it is seen in the initial and overall site view - This can be done only for sub threads and needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets abused in every sub

I firmly believe title changes are the legit prerogative of only the thread originator (to react to legit changing circumstances) and would like this subject to be addressed before it gets further out of hand

Why didn't you say anything when Herman was doing it?  I'm just making the thread title accurate for the thread.  Herman acts like a total and complete piece of shit and you say NOTHING.

Damn hypocrites.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW why are you here whinging and complaining 25/7?  Don't you have your own forum to do it on?   ac_dunno

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW why are you here whinging and complaining 25/7?  Don't you have your own forum to do it on?   ac_dunno

My forum is fine.

I'm just sad what this place has become.  It's really fucking sad to see.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

cc

Note: My comment was general and applies to ANYONE.

NEWSFLASH!!! - You are not the centre of the universe!!

Not all of us are here all the time and see everything. Had I been aware he had done it I would have called him on it

I'll take it up with Fash as a GENERAL issue

But heh - I get to put another label on my trophy shelf out of it

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW why are you here whinging and complaining 25/7?  Don't you have your own forum to do it on?   ac_dunno

My forum is fine.

I'm just sad what this place has become.  It's really fucking sad to see.

Even your cronies got sick of you and fucked off.....

What does that tell you?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well fuck off then.  :laugh3:

Everyone is free to make their objections known SCOUSE.

cc

Fash: Would you please look into my stated and and explained concern about ANY non OPs editing sub thread titles -

which causes a phoney title to appear in the site view (above x 2)

This tactic does not affect general threads, only sub threads

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview