Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2017-2018 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 23, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Welcome to the 2017-2018 Hockey Season! Let's go!

https://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/19/files/2017/01/9787169-john-carlson-alex-ovechkin-evgeny-kuznetsov-nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-washington-capitals-850x560.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I was not eager to watch tonight's game. I'm still a little sore from how they ended their season during the Stanley Cup championships. Maybe I'm not over it yet. So close and yet so far. What's it going to be like this time, Caps? Sigh. :ththbored:  :ththbored:  :ththbored:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Hm. In the last two games, Blues 4,  Caps 0. Last night, Canes 4, Caps 1. How exciting.  :ththbored:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hm. In the last two games, Blues 4,  Caps 0. Last night, Canes 4, Caps 1. How exciting.  :ththbored:

That's nothing compared to the spanking the  Oilers will give the Crapitals.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh yeah!? Okay, let's see some action here then.  :nhl_checking:

Great!  :thumbup: Finally, some interest in hockey here. Maybe the rumors are true that Canadians like hockey. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh yeah!? Okay, let's see some action here then.  :nhl_checking:

Great!  :thumbup: Finally, some interest in hockey here. Maybe the rumors are true that Canadians like hockey. ac_biggrin

I don't really have a lot of interest in pro sports. A bunch of multi-millionaire athletes that taxpayers in this city subsidize. However, I want the Oilers to win the cup.

@realAzhyaAryola

At least the Oilers have won it in the past. It will be a first for the Caps whenever that happens.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I am a fairweather fan. When the Maple Leafs are winning, I jump on the bandwagon.  When they are not, I jump just as quickly.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know if I am a fairweather fan. I like hockey and I like a dignified team. I like the Caps but I like others too. I like the Blackhawks, the Flames, etc. As of today, I like the Penguins now too.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't know if I am a fairweather fan. I like hockey and I like a dignified team. I like the Caps but I like others too. I like the Blackhawks, the Flames, etc. As of today, I like the Penguins now too.  ac_biggrin

You are a true hockey fan.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am a fairweather fan. When the Maple Leafs are winning, I jump on the bandwagon.  When they are not, I jump just as quickly.

They should  have a good  team this year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am a fairweather fan. When the Maple Leafs are winning, I jump on the bandwagon.  When they are not, I jump just as quickly.

They should  have a good  team this year.

I would like to see Toronto do well this season.

@realAzhyaAryola

Every start of a hockey season when my son used to play, to cheer his team on and give them a boost, I used to give the boys a pep talk and say, "Where's the HUNGER, boys? I want to see HUNGER!" This year, even I don't have this hunger. Sigh.

:nhl_checking:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Every start of a hockey season when my son used to play, to cheer his team on and give them a boost, I used to give the boys a pep talk and say, "Where's the HUNGER, boys? I want to see HUNGER!" This year, even I don't have this hunger. Sigh.

:nhl_checking:

He doesn't play recreationally anymore Azhya?