News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Alright, Berry Sweets... Today I was in your 'hood...

Started by Angry White Male, September 27, 2017, 12:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

That's why I ask...

One minute you claim to be gimped up, needing a cane and a pirate eye patch...

Yet the next minute you claim to be playing badminton.

You see, this is why I am unsure about your true level of gimpness, and how much you may actually be making up to gain sympathy and/or pity...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's why I ask...

One minute you claim to be gimped up, needing a cane and a pirate eye patch...

Yet the next minute you claim to be playing badminton.

You see, this is why I am unsure about your true level of gimpness, and how much you may actually be making up to gain sympathy and/or pity...

I seek no sympathy or pity.  It's just life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel cannot live without the forum womanz....

I can live in complete isolation.  I can live on the moon, Sam I am!

I am highly adaptable.  Germanic genes allow me to do this better than others...

Nonetheless, I do not mind the womenz, unless they get uppity and self-righteous!

Berry Sweet

What would you eat on the moon?  Would ypu become a moon farmer and grow moon food by your moon dirt? Will ypu smoke moon dust?  Will ypu make moon booze?

Angry White Male

I will adjust to intergalactic lifestyle.

Booze I can make from leftover things, but would expect booze and smokes to be delivered to me, as well as other less important things like food.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

I will, but only if they are shiny, sparkly fabulous pants...

Anonymous

Who else  is he going to cry to when he is drunk every night.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I am highly adaptable.  Germanic genes allow me to do this better than others...

Nonetheless, I do not mind the womenz, unless they get uppity and self-righteous!

I usually just like to let you kids be but I have to say that this is just plain braggadocio. It is very convenient to say such things especially when it cannot be proven.

The females on this forum are not wanting to be with you or to have your attention. We are just posting here as a past time but we do have lives.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I usually just like to let you kids be but I have to say that this is just plain braggadocio. It is very convenient to say such things especially when it cannot be proven.

The females on this forum are not wanting to be with you or to have your attention. We are just posting here as a past time but we do have lives.

There are a few guys on this forum who have trouble with the opposite sex. Joe is another one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Mel needs places like this because he is lacking social interaction in  his life.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The females on this forum are not wanting to be with you or to have your attention.

Look bitch...  You may not realize that I have posted around these forums longer than you, which is actually fairly long in your case...

You may also need to learn that I also come here for fun, and have no intentions nor inclinations to meet some old/fat/gimped/mentally retarded bitch with five kids.

You catch my drift?

Angry White Male

Fucking unreal.

My time is really spent better elsewhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The females on this forum are not wanting to be with you or to have your attention.

Look bitch...  You may not realize that I have posted around these forums longer than you, which is actually fairly long in your case...

You may also need to learn that I also come here for fun, and have no intentions nor inclinations to meet some old/fat/gimped/mentally retarded bitch with five kids.

You catch my drift?

You wanted to meet cc and RW, but they didn't want to meet you.