News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Alright, Berry Sweets... Today I was in your 'hood...

Started by Angry White Male, September 27, 2017, 12:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fucking unreal.

My time is really spent better elsewhere.

You say that every time you post here drunk..

My time is better spent reading through your repetitious, contradictory, self-absorbed, pity party posts..

I will say it one time, if you don't like it here, GO!..

Your ban at VF will soon expire anyway, so you'll be posting there the minute that happens.

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with you all, Fash. He just doesn't get it. He has delusions of grandeur and he is also in fantasy land. No one said he had not been on the forums as long as he has. Still, who really cares? He must also fantasize that there are females on this forum who care whether he wants to meet them or not. The reality is, NO ONE CARES. No self-respecting female on this forum would want to meet or be with an angry suicidal drunk.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree with you all, Fash. He just doesn't get it. He has delusions of grandeur and he is also in fantasy land. No one said he had not been on the forums as long as he has. Still, who really cares? He must also fantasize that there are females on this forum who care whether he wants to meet them or not. The reality is, NO ONE CARES. No self-respecting female on this forum would want to meet or be with an angry suicidal drunk.

Mel will be dead soon and nobody will give 2 fucks.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Your ban at VF will soon expire anyway, so you'll be posting there the minute that happens.

I told you already...  I am permabanned from there, due to breaking no rules, but just simply engaging the simple-minded with my uber-intelligence!

I am not fucking joking!  I am banned on the spot!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Your ban at VF will soon expire anyway, so you'll be posting there the minute that happens.

I told you already...  I am permabanned from there, due to breaking no rules, but just simply engaging the simple-minded with my uber-intelligence!

I am not fucking joking!  I am banned on the spot!

You are contradicting urself crybaby. If you are permabanned, you can't login there to be banned on the spot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree with you all, Fash. He just doesn't get it. He has delusions of grandeur and he is also in fantasy land. No one said he had not been on the forums as long as he has. Still, who really cares? He must also fantasize that there are females on this forum who care whether he wants to meet them or not. The reality is, NO ONE CARES. No self-respecting female on this forum would want to meet or be with an angry suicidal drunk.

He has no friends.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That is his problem.

Mel has so many problems..

We should feel sorry for him.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are contradicting urself crybaby. If you are permabanned, you can't login there to be banned on the spot.

I'm fucking banned, even if I proxy up and generate a new handle!

I'm fucking banned even if I wait out my old ban!

Trust me!  I'm one of the very select few that managed to bet permabanned for nothing!

I used to Mod with them!  I know the rules/protocols/actions, etc, better than most of you...

I'm telling you...  I managed to rustle some jammies that not many others are capable of.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You are contradicting urself crybaby. If you are permabanned, you can't login there to be banned on the spot.

I'm fucking banned, even if I proxy up and generate a new handle!

I'm fucking banned even if I wait out my old ban!

Trust me!  I'm one of the very select few that managed to bet permabanned for nothing!

I used to Mod with them!  I know the rules/protocols/actions, etc, better than most of you...

I'm telling you...  I managed to rustle some jammies that not many others are capable of.

But, when does it expire?

I think it's this month.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, when does it expire?

I think it's this month.

It doesn't expire.

It's perm.

Angry White Male

Evs and Mimi are the two most idiotic cunts that have ever run a forum.

Vin knew that also, but they had to press on...

I am simply something that they cannot stomach...  Cannot understand.

They are simply useless cunts that really have no business running anything, but they sucked Vin's E-Dick long and hard, until they thought they perfected the technique.

When I remind them that they didn't...  They take the life-long approach that they do...  INSTABAN!

It doesn't bother me...  It just reminds me that my job was well done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Evs and Mimi are the two most idiotic cunts that have ever run a forum.

Vin knew that also, but they had to press on...

I am simply something that they cannot stomach...  Cannot understand.

They are simply useless cunts that really have no business running anything, but they sucked Vin's E-Dick long and hard, until they thought they perfected the technique.

When I remind them that they didn't...  They take the life-long approach that they do...  INSTABAN!

It doesn't bother me...  It just reminds me that my job was well done.

Evs, mimi, a forum that's been gone for nearly a decade.

:dash1: