The best topic

Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

man oh man...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 03, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

...speaking of single mama baby drama...im a single mama but I do what I have to do because such is life.

However, I am really unimpressed with some other single mamas...esp those that abuse the system.  Yes, it is true that some women are career baby makers only for money...it is not a conspiracy or sterotyping...it is very real.

There really are women out there who date guys and get pregnant, then dump them and dont tell them they are pregnant with them...they do this to continue staying on welfare and getting more money and benefits from the government.  Its absolutely horrific.

Yes, I do live in subsidies housing and im very greatful for it.  It allows me to have more income for my child...to put her in programs I pay for or buy her the things she needs instead of putting all of my money to rent and bills.   Some people where I live have good jobs...one woman is a nurse but also struggles...she works hard and is a good mom.

Then there are the others...I dont get them?  One girl has all these kids all from different dads and takes advantage of everything....her bf lives with her and hes not supposed to be here...she doesnt have him listed as a tenant and he makes $80g/yr....then this woman tells me how she supports everyone..even her bf with her welfare cheque....I mean really??  Its amazing how some people get on actually believing they are the shit.  So the other day, her bf was talking to me and he actually said this to me..."why dont you go fuck some guy and get pregnant with him? Dont tell him and use the kid to transfer to a bigger unit?"....like are you fuckin kidding me???

I couldnt believe it!!!  I could never do that!!  What a complete turn off!  I like to know how many men out there have children that they dont even know exist???  This is just awful! For a long time I thought this was bullshit cause it sounds so mean....buts very real and its true.

People today are disgusting.  Its no wonder I keep my circle very very small.

JOE

So what happens to all these discarded single dads once these single moms dump them and collect welfare?

Do they also become part of the child support equation?

Does the government take a vacuum cleaner to their wallet or bank accout to pay for their children?

Seems to me theyd have to in order for this,system to pay fir itself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...speaking of single mama baby drama...im a single mama but I do what I have to do because such is life.

However, I am really unimpressed with some other single mamas...esp those that abuse the system.  Yes, it is true that some women are career baby makers only for money...it is not a conspiracy or sterotyping...it is very real.

There really are women out there who date guys and get pregnant, then dump them and dont tell them they are pregnant with them...they do this to continue staying on welfare and getting more money and benefits from the government.  Its absolutely horrific.

Yes, I do live in subsidies housing and im very greatful for it.  It allows me to have more income for my child...to put her in programs I pay for or buy her the things she needs instead of putting all of my money to rent and bills.   Some people where I live have good jobs...one woman is a nurse but also struggles...she works hard and is a good mom.

Then there are the others...I dont get them?  One girl has all these kids all from different dads and takes advantage of everything....her bf lives with her and hes not supposed to be here...she doesnt have him listed as a tenant and he makes $80g/yr....then this woman tells me how she supports everyone..even her bf with her welfare cheque....I mean really??  Its amazing how some people get on actually believing they are the shit.  So the other day, her bf was talking to me and he actually said this to me..."why dont you go fuck some guy and get pregnant with him? Dont tell him and use the kid to transfer to a bigger unit?"....like are you fuckin kidding me???

I couldnt believe it!!!  I could never do that!!  What a complete turn off!  I like to know how many men out there have children that they dont even know exist???  This is just awful! For a long time I thought this was bullshit cause it sounds so mean....buts very real and its true.

Only white women do that. East Asian women would feel shame.

JOE

Also, ur friend who is a nurse.

Isnt her wage suffucient to support a child?

I hear they make $25 to $30 an hour.

Guess thats,not enough to cover the high cist of living in grester vancouver, eh?

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...speaking of single mama baby drama...im a single mama but I do what I have to do because such is life.

I dont know about that. There are quite a few single Asian moms in Vancouver. Chinese Japanese Filipino other. Not as uncommon as you think

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

I dont know about that. There are quite a few single Asian moms in Vancouver. Chinese Japanese Filipino other. Not as uncommon as you think

Not getting knocked up to collect welfare. That's shameful.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"I dont know about that. There are quite a few single Asian moms in Vancouver. Chinese Japanese Filipino other. Not as uncommon as you think

Not getting knocked up to collect welfare. That's shameful.[/quote]

...Not sure.

Every circumstance is different.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I dont know about that. There are quite a few single Asian moms in Vancouver. Chinese Japanese Filipino other. Not as uncommon as you think

Not getting knocked up to collect welfare. That's shameful.

...Not sure.

Every circumstance is different.[/quote]

I fucked that up. I never meant to add NOT.

Anyway, I'm done talking with some attention whoring geriatric troll.

JOE

Going back to berry's OP, I know if a guy knocks up a girl in Canada, he pays the government big time.

If they know who the guy is, they hunt him down for the child support payments.

And if he doesn't pay, they take away his passport so he can't flee the country and his driver's license so he can't drive.

It's pretty rough. I only knew of a few cases where the guy got off scot-free, walked away from that one, no prob. One single mom told me her ex boyfriend skipped the country fled to China. Now he won't pay her anything. Same time I don't think he'll ever come back to Canada either.

Mostly, it's pay pay pay through the nose until they go to the grave.

The guv wants their money and they'll do it if it means squeezing blood out of a stone.

As for the guy who's on the hoc, he often ends up giving most of his money to child support.

And 60-80 hour work weeks for them isn't uncommon.

I remember reading somewhere how Alberta has a website which publishes the names of deadbeat dads:

https://justice.alberta.ca/programs_services/mep/Pages/helpUsFindlistDebtors.aspx">https://justice.alberta.ca/programs_ser ... btors.aspx">https://justice.alberta.ca/programs_services/mep/Pages/helpUsFindlistDebtors.aspx

Some 'lucky' guys who made the list:

https://justice.alberta.ca/programs_services/mep/Pages/helpUsFindlistDebtors.aspx#north">https://justice.alberta.ca/programs_ser ... aspx#north">https://justice.alberta.ca/programs_services/mep/Pages/helpUsFindlistDebtors.aspx#north

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"So what happens to all these discarded single dads once these single moms dump them and collect welfare?

Do they also become part of the child support equation?

Does the government take a vacuum cleaner to their wallet or bank accout to pay for their children?

Seems to me theyd have to in order for this,system to pay fir itself.

Joe, I had stated that they dont tell them.  These guys jave no clue whatsoever they have a child.

Berry Sweet

The top one on my complex for this is a native chick.

God does she ever suck the system dry.  Such a cunt to everyone in the hood too.  She's really mean to all the kids.  I've heard her threaten some of the kids before.  Said she was gonna run them over or call the ministry on their parents...why anyone would treat kids like that is beyond me?  She just popped out another one a month ago...so now all the kids pissed off at her at ringing her door bell and taking off...lol...she's pissed off cause it wakes up the baby and she come stroming outside and starts yelling at everyone...just last week I heard her threatening another parent she was gonna have their kids taken away...like, great way to make enemies and life harder for yourself!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"Also, ur friend who is a nurse.

Isnt her wage suffucient to support a child?

I hear they make $25 to $30 an hour.

Guess thats,not enough to cover the high cist of living in grester vancouver, eh?

$25/hr is peanuts.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"Going back to berry's OP, I know if a guy knocks up a girl in Canada, he pays the government big time.

And if he doesn't pay, they take away his passport so he can't flee the country and his driver's license so he can't drive.

Joe...if a woman goes on welfare and she tells them she doesnt know who the father is...how are they supposed to track him down?  Its not going to happen.

Child support and welfare/ministry are 2 different things.  They have nothing to do with child support.  That is what FMEP is all about.

Heres a scenario for you....2 people get married and have a baby...the guy decides he actually doesnt want to have a kid anymore and leaves the relationship to pursue a new life....so he should just get off not helping to support this child?  This is ok?

Then there are those who dont want the responsiblity of raising the child but want every single weekend and holiday...yet they still dont want to pay and help support the child....do ypu think this is ok?

And its not like they are taking huge chunk of their income...its only a small percentage...this money helps with shelter, food, clothing and basic needs...ypu'd think any father would want that for their child.

Heres more news for ya Joe....it doesnt end there...if the father (or mother) has not paid child support to the mother over the years...yes, it does stop once the child turns 18....BUT...then this gets handed over to the child who is now an adult....who can turn take their own father (or mother) to court and get all the years back pay directly to the child themselves.  There is no escaping it.  Support ypur kids!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

The top one on my complex for this is a native chick.

God does she ever suck the system dry.  Such a cunt to everyone in the hood too.  She's really mean to all the kids.  I've heard her threaten some of the kids before.  Said she was gonna run them over or call the ministry on their parents...why anyone would treat kids like that is beyond me?  She just popped out another one a month ago...so now all the kids pissed off at her at ringing her door bell and taking off...lol...she's pissed off cause it wakes up the baby and she come stroming outside and starts yelling at everyone...just last week I heard her threatening another parent she was gonna have their kids taken away...like, great way to make enemies and life harder for yourself!

Native you say. No surprise there.

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "JOE"Going back to berry's OP, I know if a guy knocks up a girl in Canada, he pays the government big time.

Joe...if a woman goes on welfare and she tells them she doesnt know who the father is...how are they supposed to track him down?  Its not going to happen.

Child support and welfare/ministry are 2 different things.  They have nothing to do with child support.  That is what FMEP is all about.

Heres a scenario for you....2 people get married and have a baby...the guy decides he actually doesnt want to have a kid anymore and leaves the relationship to pursue a new life....so he should just get off not helping to support this child?  This is ok?

Then there are those who dont want the responsiblity of raising the child but want every single weekend and holiday...yet they still dont want to pay and help support the child....do ypu think this is ok?

And its not like they are taking huge chunk of their income...its only a small percentage...this money helps with shelter, food, clothing and basic needs...ypu'd think any father would want that for their child.

Heres more news for ya Joe....it doesnt end there...if the father (or mother) has not paid child support to the mother over the years...yes, it does stop once the child turns 18....BUT...then this gets handed over to the child who is now an adult....who can turn take their own father (or mother) to court and get all the years back pay directly to the child themselves.  There is no escaping it.  Support ypur kids!

Well Berry, most single Dads I know paid or have paid their fair share of child support.

And when they don't pay, the government goes after them.

Raids whatever they can - their assets, their bank account.

Rarely is anything spared.

The government really means business when they want these Dads to pay up.

And even after the Kids have long left home, the government still collects monies from them that are owed. One of my friends is still owing $30,000. He failed to meet all the payments, so his driver's license and passport got taken away from him.

Those who are young Single Dads, they work just about every hour of their waking days.

2 jobs, 60 to 80 hours a week for them is the norm, no holidays comin', just a life with a ball and chain around their ankles. Essentially, it's a sentence.

Not to say that some of them don't deserve it.

But the vast majority of them I've met don't get off so easily.

They break it - they own it whether they like it or not.