News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I have concluded my final theory on the Vegas Shooter...

Started by Angry White Male, October 06, 2017, 01:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

He was a gambling addict, but also had many other issues also.

He thought he could beat the house.

He could not.

Mental illness, combined with a failed lifestyle, lead him to exact revenge not on the people, but the city of gambling.  The City of Vice.

I AM right.

He was taking it out on the City, and not the people.

shin

I'm starting to think most of these domestic terrorist attacks are government orchestrated.

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was a gambling addict, but also had many other issues also.

He thought he could beat the house.

He could not.

Mental illness, combined with a failed lifestyle, lead him to exact revenge not on the people, but the city of gambling.  The City of Vice.

I AM right.

He was taking it out on the City, and not the people.

Well S'mel, he certainly didn't look well.

That's what happens when a person uses drugs or drinks too much. Catches up to them as they age. Rots their brains. Something you should think about with your drinking smoking habit.

I'm finding I can't drink much anymore. I get hung over very easily now. The body loses its ability to break down these chemicals or crappy foods as we get older. Pot smokers not excused from the equation either.

Anonymous

ISIS claims the shooter converted to Islam six months ago..

They have all the details about everything, but there's no record of a conversion to Islam.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im just glad he's dead.

Oh ya.

cc

So far, NO clues have been given out.

FBI baffled as to motive at present, at least that's what they say
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

a smart rich guy who has never been in trouble with the law makes meticulous plans and shoots people, but he leaves non social media trail, no manifesto, no suicide note.

This is completely unlike anything else we've ever seen before.  We probably will never know what his issue was.  Who knows, maybe that's what he wanted, everyone to ask why but never know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"a smart rich guy who has never been in trouble with the law makes meticulous plans and shoots people, but he leaves non social media trail, no manifesto, no suicide note.

This is completely unlike anything else we've ever seen before. We probably will never know what his issue was.  Who knows, maybe that's what he wanted, everyone to ask why but never know.

It's looking that way.