Replies: 7544
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Careful, Shen Li...

Started by Angry White Male, October 09, 2017, 02:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Promoting hatred and death against White people is a Criminal Code Offense in Canada...

Angry White Male

Can you understand that nice and easy, Chum Li?

I will also state the fact that you are HERE, in WHITE PEOPLE NATION, because you, along with all the other Chinks here, FLED FROM YOUR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE.

Is that clear?  You left your own people, because you wanted to make a better life for YOURSELF, amongst WHITE PEOPLE.  Nobody forced you to leave.  Go back to fucking China if you don't like White people.

And when you fucking Chinks can manage to learn how the high-beam switch works on your BMW's, only then can you even pretend to be "smart"...

RW

Stop being a racist asshole.  You are giving white people a bad name as is nevermind adding this trash to the heap.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

RW

Oh shut your yap.  When you get all belligerent you need to be told to shut the fuck up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Oh shut your yap.  When you get all belligerent you need to be told to shut the fuck up.

Ya ya...

Look...  I have some drinks on hand, and if you're at your sisters, you're like three blocks away...

Wanna get drunk with Ace?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Shen's just jelly because she isn't a member of the master race...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Promoting hatred and death against White people is a Criminal Code Offense in Canada...

Mel, you are so delicate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Shen's just jelly because she isn't a member of the master race...

Mel is a master crybaby..

He's a very weak man.

Aryan

I like Mel,  I don't understand why he gets such a hard time really, especially when you consider how RW often behaves, and no one seems to call her out on it apart from me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I like Mel,  I don't understand why he gets such a hard time really, especially when you consider how RW often behaves, and no one seems to call her out on it apart from me.

Mel's posts can be summed up like this; evs and mimi banned him for no reason, he was a mod on a defunct forum, Shen Li and I are f*****g Ch1nks, this forum is dead..

Nobody likes whining SCOUSE.

RW

You forgot about us all being hags, the non-stop talk about his ex-wife, his shitty grasp of law, his whining about immigrants, and his sleezy come ones.

I can see why SCOUSE likes him so much.

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview