Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

man oh man...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 03, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "shin"Before reading your post, I couldn't imagine why any woman would want to have babies and not notify the Father, especially if they weren't financially stable on their own.

They say you should never have sex with anyone unless you're prepared to have a child with them. Sometimes I wonder what the average woman sees in any man...

Money!!

Well, that's one major draw to a would be companion... but what would a self-sufficient woman with plenty of her own money see in men that she felt she needed?

The two things that immediately come to mind are companionship and dick, but I think a lot of women would get bored and annoyed with what's attached to them so as not to tolerate any guy over a housepet and a vibrator.  ac_wot

I am not bored with my husband shin.

I think in your case since you married your one and only love, you wouldn't get bored with him anytime soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Before reading your post, I couldn't imagine why any woman would want to have babies and not notify the Father, especially if they weren't financially stable on their own.

They say you should never have sex with anyone unless you're prepared to have a child with them. Sometimes I wonder what the average woman sees in any man...

Money!!

Well, that's one major draw to a would be companion... but what would a self-sufficient woman with plenty of her own money see in men that she felt she needed?

The two things that immediately come to mind are companionship and dick, but I think a lot of women would get bored and annoyed with what's attached to them so as not to tolerate any guy over a housepet and a vibrator.  ac_wot

I am not bored with my husband shin.

I think in your case since you married your one and only love, you wouldn't get bored with him anytime soon.

My love for my husband hasn't waned one bit after seventeen years of marriage.

Anonymous

Money!!

Do you have any regrets about not having a family of your own shin? I do sometimes, even though I believe not having kids was a wise decision for me.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Money!!

Do you have any regrets about not having a family of your own shin? I do sometimes, even though I believe not having kids was a wise decision for me.

Not particularly, SB.

I grew up in a somewhat crowded household, and I've become increasingly self indulgent over the years of my adulthood. In some ways I'm selfish for not wanting to compromise with another person under the same roof if I don't have to. It can also be looked upon as a lack of maturity... but I think I'd like to explore this concept in a new thread I'm about to start...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Money!!

Not particularly, SB.

I grew up in a somewhat crowded household, and I've become increasingly self indulgent over the years of my adulthood. In some ways I'm selfish for not wanting to compromise with another person under the same roof if I don't have to. It can also be looked upon as a lack of maturity... but I think I'd like to explore this concept in a new thread I'm about to start...

Yes, please do shin.

ac_smile

Angry White Male

Berry, you decided to have a child with a convicted murderer.  You fucked him while he was in prison.

And he was a fucking Indian nonetheless...

I told you then, the same thing I'll tell you now...

SMARTEN THE FUCK UP!

Personal responsibilities, yo...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Berry, you decided to have a child with a convicted murderer.  You fucked him while he was in prison.

And he was a fucking Indian nonetheless...

I told you then, the same thing I'll tell you now...

SMARTEN THE FUCK UP!

Personal responsibilities, yo...

She has smartened up, just like iron horse jockey has..

But, you still abuse alcohol Mel..

Personal responsibilities, now smarten up.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, you still abuse alcohol Mel..

Well, at least you care, Fash!

Now, if alcohol consumption is our only method of conveyance, and our only method of communication, being alcohol consumption, I will save you much frustration...

I like to drink, and will continue to do so!

I don't see what effect this has on the board, nor its posters, but I see you would like me to be a good Christian boy, and to not drink.

Fash, you cannot change me, unless your church can ship me a nice blonde barely legal female, with blue eyes!  Then I could have the Uber Kinder!

Until you can supply that, understand that I will remain who I am, and have NEVER bowed down to any entity in my entire life, and never will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"But, you still abuse alcohol Mel..

Well, at least you care, Fash!

Now, if alcohol consumption is our only method of conveyance, and our only method of communication, being alcohol consumption, I will save you much frustration...

I like to drink, and will continue to do so!

I don't see what effect this has on the board, nor its posters, but I see you would like me to be a good Christian boy, and to not drink.

Fash, you cannot change me, unless your church can ship me a nice blonde barely legal female, with blue eyes!  Then I could have the Uber Kinder!

Until you can supply that, understand that I will remain who I am, and have NEVER bowed down to any entity in my entire life, and never will.

Drunks never see what effect their alcoholism has on those around them.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Drunks never see what effect their alcoholism has on those around them.

I bring awesomeness when I drink!

That's why all my girlfriends, both past and current, never minded when I drank!

In fact, they encouraged it!  I'm not fucking joking!

The bottle brings pure awesomeness to my aura!