Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Limo Driver...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 10, 2017, 02:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Even creepier than a panel van...

Joe could be planning anything in there, and acting it out.

With his gnarled leg, and a deep rooted hate, an old limo like that could easily be used as a mobile death machine.

That sounds like a good story line.

Whats with the gnarled leg?  Some bear attack or something?  What did I miss??

Angry White Male

Joe will have to clarify how he mangled his leg...

At least he HAS his legs still, unlike Kreeper!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe will have to clarify how he mangled his leg...

At least he HAS his legs still, unlike Kreeper!

I have no idea what you are talking about.  But, what is with the stories and constant put downs twords others?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have no idea what you are talking about.  But, what is with the stories and constant put downs twords others?

Take a look in the mirror first, before you even ATTEMPT to claim that others are full of nothing but "put downs"...

Berry Sweet

Im not talking about others, im talking about you.

Berry Sweet

Dont twist words and turn it into something else...thats bullshit behaviour.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im not talking about others, im talking about you.

And I'm talking TO you.

Look in the mirror, before you think that you can even start to judge others.

Berry, you cannot.

Berry Sweet

See...youre doing it again....its fuckin stupid...

Anonymous

Get a frickin room  you two.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"See...youre doing it again....its fuckin stupid...

You simply don't get it.

If YOU want to talk, like YOU have some superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...  THEN you must also be able to back that up with your own personal circumstances...

Catch my drift?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

You simply don't get it.

If YOU want to talk, like YOU have some superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...  THEN you must also be able to back that up with your own personal circumstances...

Catch my drift?

Thats the thing....I've never ever mentioned any of that....you just bought that on, on your own....now you are trying to project your behaviour onto me....when in fact YOU are the one who always posts about your superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...hopefully one day you can catch your own drift.

realgrimm

http://78.media.tumblr.com/d5f5e4f791dd55c6b2e22f47c5341361/tumblr_nrp6ek5x0j1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"now you are trying to project your behaviour onto me.

The only "behaviour" I have ever projected on you, is to not prowl the Indian Reserves for a drunken Chug, that doesn't work and kills people, and then pop out a fucking kid with him, that is now the taxpayers responsibility.

Catch my fucking drift?

That FUCKING LOOSER doesn't even pay child support.  So yes...  I can judge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

You simply don't get it.

Catch my drift?

Thats the thing....I've never ever mentioned any of that....you just bought that on, on your own....now you are trying to project your behaviour onto me....when in fact YOU are the one who always posts about your superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...hopefully one day you can catch your own drift.

Berry, you've done very well to overcome difficult circumstances and provide a stable home for your daughter..

For everyone except for Mel, we respect that about you.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

You simply don't get it.

Catch my drift?

Berry, you've done very well to overcome difficult circumstances and provide a stable home for your daughter..

For everyone except for Mel, we respect that about you.

I know im a good mom.  And I thank you all for the kindness and respect.  Mel has no idea and RW is right that Mel is a gaslighter.  There are many people like that.  They use it to hide behind their own failed lives.  I succeeded at something he never could.