The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Limo Driver...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 10, 2017, 02:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"See...youre doing it again....its fuckin stupid...

You simply don't get it.

If YOU want to talk, like YOU have some superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...  THEN you must also be able to back that up with your own personal circumstances...

Catch my drift?

Thats the thing....I've never ever mentioned any of that....you just bought that on, on your own....now you are trying to project your behaviour onto me....when in fact YOU are the one who always posts about your superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...hopefully one day you can catch your own drift.

Berry, you've done very well to overcome difficult circumstances and provide a stable home for your daughter..

For everyone except for Mel, we respect that about you.

I know im a good mom.  And I thank you all for the kindness and respect.  Mel has no idea and RW is right that Mel is a gaslighter.  There are many people like that.  They use it to hide behind their own failed lives.  I succeeded at something he never could.

Anonymous

You simply don't get it.

If YOU want to talk, like YOU have some superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...  THEN you must also be able to back that up with your own personal circumstances...

Catch my drift?

Thats the thing....I've never ever mentioned any of that....you just bought that on, on your own....now you are trying to project your behaviour onto me....when in fact YOU are the one who always posts about your superior lifestyle, wisdom, or knowledge...hopefully one day you can catch your own drift.

Berry, you've done very well to overcome difficult circumstances and provide a stable home for your daughter..

I know im a good mom.  And I thank you all for the kindness and respect.  Mel has no idea and RW is right that Mel is a gaslighter.  There are many people like that.  They use it to hide behind their own failed lives.  I succeeded at something he never could.

They are projecting their own faulures. Never sweat it Sweet.

Anonymous

You simply don't get it.

Catch my drift?

You are the hardest working mother I have even heard of..

It's never easy being a single parent..

But, you are determined to give your daughter the stability she needs..

Very good job Berry.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Berry Sweet

Thx Velvet and Fashy.  Being a parent is the hardest job in the world!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Thx Velvet and Fashy.  Being a parent is the hardest job in the world!

But, also the most rewarding.