News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Exactly. And there's plenty more where that came from...she's FULL of it.

1. They tell blatant lies.

QuoteBut once she catches on that I'm not interested in her psychopathology and blame-gaming, she'll go back to her own mound of excrement to simmer and hate with her new found friends.

1. They tell blatant lies.

5. Their actions do not match their words.

8. They project.

9. They try to align people against you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I'm sorry, Elizabeth...but you compel me to use facts.

Did you or did you not "resign" from the Cashew on or about the day I told you I was over your forum histrionics? Answer, YES.

Did you or did you not RETURN shortly after I came back from my holiday? Answer, YES.

Did I not tell you quite clearly that I could no longer cope with your mental state that used me as a target for your fake angst? Answer, YES.

Have you permabanned me from your forum, when I do not even have an account there? Answer, YES.

Did you start throwing musical barbs at me in the "Pulse" sub for no apparent justification? Answer, YES.

Are you in treatment for depression? Answer, YES.

There...is that better, Elizabeth?

I suggest you back off. I have nothing to hide. But you have engineered this confrontation in this forum, and even though I am fully aware I am fulfilling your addiction for my attention, I will fight fire with fire.

Use what little functioning brain capacity you have left and shut the fuck, or leave, or both.

RW

Wow!  That's a lot of manipulative garbage you got there.  I knew you could do better but really no one gives a fuck.  

You are putting on a show for NO ONE.  

No one's calling Steve.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Wow!  That's a lot of manipulative garbage you got there.  I knew you could do better but really no one gives a fuck.  

No one's calling Steve.

ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Oh, look. Once again kiebers does a run in kissing the ladies ass.

What you need to do, you sacless chump, is back out of something that does not concern you. Your slavish input is pathetic.

If you feel the need to step into MY face, start a thread. I'm happy to oblige.

Otherwise, go play puppy in Shuddup.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Wow!  That's a lot of manipulative garbage you got there.  I knew you could do better but really no one gives a fuck.  

No one's calling Steve.

That's a rather effete response.

You accused me of lying, and then when I expose your accusations for the vapid claptrap they are, you offer another childish deflection.

Weak, but predictable. Especially when you know you have nothing to stand on. Your lies and deception don't take you far, do they.

kiebers

I just thought it was funny. You have a fairly high entertainment factor right now. Quite amusing....LOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

No one's calling Steve.

That's a rather effete response.

You accused me of lying, and then when I expose your accusations for the vapid claptrap they are, you offer another childish deflection.

Weak, but predictable. Especially when you know you have nothing to stand on. Your lies and deception don't take you far, do they.

Oh, I'm not accusing.

Seeing as you are saying all this, I should note that messaged someone on this board a week or two ago with a screen shot of you saying you were going to make up a bunch of stuff about me and post it on the forum.  It just needed to sound real or some shit for people to believe it.  

That's how predictable YOU are Gaslighter McGee.  We've already seen this show remember?

But because you are a gaslighter, you'll probably 2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof, which is why I mailed it to someone else prior to this conversation even taking place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"I just thought it was funny. You have a fairly high entertainment factor right now. Quite amusing....LOLOL

Admit it, you go looking for the "Like" button on here too, don't you?   :laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"I just thought it was funny. You have a fairly high entertainment factor right now. Quite amusing....LOLOL

Whilst you seem to find amusement in the personal conflicts of others.

Is that where you get your jollies, dickhead?? Well, of course it is...because you've been doing it for years, and always siding with the skirts trying to impress them with your chivalry and hearty disposition.

If you feel the urge to implicate yourself in matters that have nothing to do with you, have the courtesy and fortitude to inform yourself of both sides before you make an asshole of yourself.

Again.

Otherwise, fuck off and annoy someone else.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"

Admit it, you go looking for the "Like" button on here too, don't you?   :laugh:

Ah, don't you just love the alliance of the pathetic.

You're here for one reason only. To stir up shit.

That is utterly despicable, but entirely predictable.

RW

You wonder how kiebers knows your side of this story?  You keep writing the same story with different damsels.  You even use the exact same lines.

ac_boring
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Hi Fash!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Ah, hi Fash...

Tell me...did you keep Lia's "resignation" letter? The one where she was leaving for good?