News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

seems this threads filled with liars, what kinda cryptic tomfoolery is aboot in hur..

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "kiebers"I just thought it was funny. You have a fairly high entertainment factor right now. Quite amusing....LOLOL

Whilst you seem to find amusement in the personal conflicts of others.

Is that where you get your jollies, dickhead?? Well, of course it is...because you've been doing it for years, and always siding with the skirts trying to impress them with your chivalry and hearty disposition.

If you feel the urge to implicate yourself in matters that have nothing to do with you, have the courtesy and fortitude to inform yourself of both sides before you make an asshole of yourself.

Again.

Otherwise, fuck off and annoy someone else.

I believe 'white knight' is the term used to describe people like 'Hall Monitor Kiebers'........  I must confess that nickname you gave him a while back did make me chuckle.   :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"I just thought it was funny. You have a fairly high entertainment factor right now. Quite amusing....LOLOL

Is that where you get your jollies, dickhead?? Well, of course it is...because you've been doing it for years, and always siding with the skirts trying to impress them with your chivalry and hearty disposition.

If you feel the urge to implicate yourself in matters that have nothing to do with you, have the courtesy and fortitude to inform yourself of both sides before you make an asshole of yourself.

Again.

I believe 'white knight' is the term used to describe people like 'Hall Monitor Kiebers'........  I must confess that nickname you gave him a while back did make me chuckle.   :laugh:

Hall monitor works very well, especially when dealing with you and a few others...

Thank you for calling attention to you and those others that require school children style monitoring...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"

Again.

Hall monitor works very well, especially when dealing with you and a few others...

Thank you for calling attention to you and those others that require school children style monitoring...

Well regardless of your opinion on that, it doesn't excuse the shameful white knighting of females on here you have become well known for...

kiebers

Well regardless of your opinion on that, it doesn't excuse the shameful white knighting of females on here you have become well known for...

What is shameful and who have I white knighted?

Just because you hate and have no concept of getting along with the opposite sex doesn't mean that anyone that does is white knighting. As far as the RW, Brick and my comments, you have no idea of the history behind any comments I make, and trust me there is a definite history you know nothing about, nor will I elaborate. I have made it a point to allow people to take care of themselves, including RW.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

People who gaslight typically use the following techniques:  

1. They tell blatant lies.

You know it's an outright lie. Yet they are telling you this lie with a straight face. Why are they so blatant? Because they're setting up a precedent. Once they tell you a huge lie, you're not sure if anything they say is true. Keeping you unsteady and off-kilter is the goal.

2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.

This one is particularly unsettling.  You will have proof, written proof, they said something and they will deny it even when you post the proof.  You know they said it; you know you heard it. But they out and out deny it. It makes you start questioning your reality—maybe they never said that thing, which is why you have to keep everything they ever say because they will change the rules. And the more they do this, the more you question your reality and start accepting theirs.

3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.

They know how important your friends and family are to you and they know how important your identity is to you. So those may be one of the first things they attack. They will tell you'd be a worthy person if only you didn't have a long list of negative traits. They attack the foundation of your being.  Here's some words from my own personal collection of sweet nothings that were whispered in my ear:

https://shuddupyaface.com/uploads/default/optimized/1X/6621d03922f359d4fd96f686316c50f8d71411ad_1_690x446.jpg">

4. They wear you down over time.

This is one of the insidious things about gaslighting—it is done gradually, over time. A lie here, a lie there, a snide comment every so often...and then it starts ramping up. Even the brightest, most self-aware people can be sucked into gaslighting—it is that effective. It's the "frog in the frying pan" analogy: The heat is turned up slowly, so the frog never realizes what's happening to it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

5. Their actions do not match their words.

When dealing with a person or entity that gaslights, look at what they are doing rather than what they are saying. What they are saying means nothing; it is just talk. What they are doing is the issue.  For example: They'll say they are sorry for acting badly, that they didn't want to cause a scene, while making multiple posts/threads welcoming confrontation.  They'll add you back on Skype to talk to you while saying they aren't there to stir shit. They will claim they are trustworthy while telling everyone things you said to them privately.

6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.

This person or entity that is cutting you down, telling you that you don't have value, is now praising you for something you did. This adds an additional sense of uneasiness. You think, "Well maybe they aren't so bad." Yes, they are. This is a calculated attempt to keep you off-kilter—and again, to question your reality. Also look at what you were praised for; it is probably something that served the gaslighter.  They'll also praise you so they can use it later to crush you. Like they will say the like your painting and it's great, only to tell you that the last woman they gaslighted was a better painter.  It's all so very soul crushing.

7. They know confusion weakens people.

Gaslighters know that people like having a sense of stability and normalcy. Their goal is to uproot this and make you constantly question everything.

8. They project.

They will call you crazy, claim you feel about things the way they feel.  Like they will tell you you are really angry about something because they are.  They will project their hurt onto you then punish you for it.  They are constantly putting their negative traits onto you putting you constantly on the defensive. This is done so often that you start trying to defend yourself, and are distracted from their own behavior.

9. They try to align people against you.

Gaslighters are masters at manipulating and finding the people they know will stand by them no matter what—and they use these people against you. They will make comments such as, "This person knows that you're not right," or "This person knows you're useless too." Keep in mind it does not mean that these people actually said these things. A gaslighter is a constant liar. When the gaslighter uses this tactic it makes you feel like you don't know who to trust or turn to—and that leads you right back to the gaslighter. And that's exactly what they want: Isolation gives them more control.  They will tell you people who are friends and family are enemies.  They will cause rifts within your relationships and encourage you to write people off, especially anyone who says the gaslighter is bad or bad for you.

10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.

This is one of the most effective tools of the gaslighter, because it's dismissive. The gaslighter knows if they question your sanity, people will not believe you when you tell them the gaslighter is abusive or out-of-control. It's a master technique.  I have to note this is one Brick has mastered as he's been through the mental health system himself and projects a lot.  I currently have appointments with a psychiatrist because he convinced me I wasn't handling my illness properly.  He convinced me I was bipolar and require intense psychiatric care.  He reinforced this every single day by "jokingly" calling me crazy, insane, bipolar ("little bipolar bear" when he was feeling sentimental), and telling me I needed to hear it constantly to "normalise it".  You know, to make being psychotic "okay".  So I did my intake for mental health and I'll see a shrink because I am due for a medication review but after over an hour long interview, the intake counselor didn't think I'm bipolar.  They actually wanted to know where I got that idea from, "hmmmmed" at my answer and scheduled me to see a counselor as well.  The bipolar thing was a HUGE red flag for me.

11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.

By telling you that everyone else (your family, the media, friends) is a liar, it again makes you question your reality. You've never known someone with the audacity to do this, so they must be telling the truth, right? No. It's a manipulation technique. It makes people turn to the gaslighter for the "correct" information—which isn't correct information at all.  They will also tell others you are a liar or try to paint you as one because they want others to think you are a liar because it will further isolate you.  They aren't happy until you are the only person they've got.

This is Brick's playbook all laid out.  Everything he says will be a play from the above but if he was smart, he'd shut his mouth and fade off into the sunset.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW, Renee, CC spring to mind, but I'm sure there are others.

Just because you hate and have no concept of getting along with the opposite sex doesn't mean that anyone that does is white knighting.  

Excuse me what?  Just because I don't get along with Renee or RW doesn't make me a woman hater you clown.   :oeudC:

I get along with Fash and Shen just fine, and last time I saw them both naked, they were female, so I think you need to think before posting such remarks in future, don't you?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

RW, Renee, CC spring to mind, but I'm sure there are others.

Just because you hate and have no concept of getting along with the opposite sex doesn't mean that anyone that does is white knighting.  

Excuse me what?  Just because I don't get along with Renee or RW doesn't make me a woman hater you clown.   :oeudC:

I get along with Fash and Shen just fine, and last time I saw them both naked, they were female, so I think you need to think before posting such remarks in future, don't you?

You're a hater as much as I am a white knighter.....LOLOLOL

RW

I think you keep out of things more than anything kiebers.  You always have.

I just wish I would have listened to every body sooner.  It would have saved me a lot of grief.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Again.

I find amusement/satisfaction in your personal conflicts, especially since I have been one of them. Just as you find your amusement in trying to control those around you. Funny thing though...I don't feel that way towards anyone else...only you. Wonder why that is.....Oh yeah, I remember..... ac_biggrin

Well, we are all well aware that Americans are eaasily amused, as much as they are somewhat cowardly.

However, your claim that I try to control those around me is interesting. Are you one of those?

And here you are, siding with another female in a matter in which you are not involved. That is a pattern of conduct that is worthy of note, isn't it? To me, it looks like you're a bit of a weasle, looking to pick up scraps from someone elses drama. After all, you've been pretty much a fringe dweller for as long as you've been on forums, yet always looking for opportunity.

Does it amuse you to intervene in people's conflicts, Tex? What compels you to think that you have a dog in this fight?

Wait...could it be you're looking for scraps? Again.

Knock yourself out son. Because scraps are all you'll ever get.

RW

However, your claim that I try to control those around me is interesting. Are you one of those?

And here you are, siding with another female in a matter in which you are not involved. That is a pattern of conduct that is worthy of note, isn't it? To me, it looks like you're a bit of a weasle, looking to pick up scraps from someone elses drama. After all, you've been pretty much a fringe dweller for as long as you've been on forums, yet always looking for opportunity.

Does it amuse you to intervene in people's conflicts, Tex? What compels you to think that you have a dog in this fight?

Yeah actually he is one you tried to control.  You told him to stop talking to the last chick you gaslighted or lose you as a friend.  He rightfully told you to get fucked and you turned on him like the abusive animal you are.

You were constantly making an issue of me talking to him as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Just in case your posts are directed to me, be aware you are on ignore.

Save yourself the energy.

RW

No, my posts are for the benefit of those reading your lies.  I feel the need to correct them so they know the truth.  

You?  Like I told you yesterday on Skype, you can eat shit :)
Beware of Gaslighters!