News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Well regardless of your opinion on that, it doesn't excuse the shameful white knighting of females on here you have become well known for...

What is shameful and who have I white knighted?

Just because you hate and have no concept of getting along with the opposite sex doesn't mean that anyone that does is white knighting. As far as the RW, Brick and my comments, you have no idea of the history behind any comments I make, and trust me there is a definite history you know nothing about, nor will I elaborate. I have made it a point to allow people to take care of themselves, including RW.

The only regret I have right now is that I am not able to say this directly to you, face to face.

You are a viperous, backstabbing, slimy piece of American shit.

It has been brought to my attention that you have taken it upon yourself to judge me over the past 15 years, in Lia's forum. Who the fuck do YOU think you are? Have you got all the facts? If you feel the urge to condemn another person, at least have the balls and backbone to avail yourself of BOTH sides of an issue.

You lurk around the edges, playing Mr Goodbar with the females, and think you know all there is to know about relationships. You know fuck all, shitweasel. You are invited at any time to remedy that situation by contacting me, but we both know you don't have what it takes to be a man. You'd rather slink off to another forum and stick your pitiful knife in my back, like a fucking weasel.

You're a duplicitous piece of shit in no position to judge anyone. Let alone me. Yet there you are, patting Lia on the back, saying "there, there, I told you he was an asshole all along". You and that fatwad Renee. Not at ANY time having ANY knowledge and understanding other than glimpses you see on the forums, or the rantings of a hurt and angry woman.

Her fury is at least understandable, if not justified.

Your badmouthing is just the action of an opportunist with the courage and integrity of a sewer rat.

Any time you wish to discuss mano e mano, just Skype me. I fucking DARE you.

I stuck no knife in your back. I have said everything before, most of it in a PM, some here and there, to your face. Nothing new here. Besides I am entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

Playing Mr. Goodbar for the ladies???? There you go again with the ladies. So, is everyone that respects and treats the female members of this and other forums decent a Mr. Goodbar or is it just me? Careful of the answer, otherwise...Jealousy, thy name is Bricktop.....

Nothing to discuss with you on skype. It would just be the same repetitive bull shit you have been saying about me for the last 3 years. You DARE me???? Really???? You DARE me???? LOLOLOLOL

Sorry but I left high school a long time ago.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"kiebers, I know what he's said and done to you.  I have copies of the correspondance because he sent them to me and I just read them.  He clearly gave you an ultimatum as a means of trying to control you as well.  You weren't having any of it.  

Now he would LOVE to have an audience with you where he can tell how I abused poor little old him, how he was really the victim and that will be the tack he uses with his next victim, and as you saw from his messages to me, he's already put his plan for invention in motion.  He's good at it.  The thing is, I got rid of him.  He didn't get rid of me.  *I* couldn't take his shit anymore.

You have been nothing but kind and supportive and you really could have slagged the shit out of him but you didn't.  You were a better friend to him than he ever was to you, even after you fell out.  

You owe him nothing.

I know...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "RW"kiebers, I know what he's said and done to you.  I have copies of the correspondance because he sent them to me and I just read them.  He clearly gave you an ultimatum as a means of trying to control you as well.  You weren't having any of it.  

Now he would LOVE to have an audience with you where he can tell how I abused poor little old him, how he was really the victim and that will be the tack he uses with his next victim, and as you saw from his messages to me, he's already put his plan for invention in motion.  He's good at it.  The thing is, I got rid of him.  He didn't get rid of me.  *I* couldn't take his shit anymore.

You have been nothing but kind and supportive and you really could have slagged the shit out of him but you didn't.  You were a better friend to him than he ever was to you, even after you fell out.  

You owe him nothing.

I know...

I'm sorry you have to take shit because of my stupid choices.  I should have listened.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"

You owe him nothing.

I know...

I'm sorry you have to take shit because of my stupid choices.  I should have listened.

No need to apologize, just glad I could be there for you these last few years.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I stuck no knife in your back. I have said everything before, most of it in a PM, some here and there, to your face. Nothing new here. Besides I am entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours.

Playing Mr. Goodbar for the ladies???? There you go again with the ladies. So, is everyone that respects and treats the female members of this and other forums decent a Mr. Goodbar or is it just me? Careful of the answer, otherwise...Jealousy, thy name is Bricktop.....

Nothing to discuss with you on skype. It would just be the same repetitive bull shit you have been saying about me for the last 3 years. You DARE me???? Really???? You DARE me???? LOLOLOLOL

Sorry but I left high school a long time ago.

You made a statement about me, in another forum. That, sunshine, is a stab in the back.

You've said nothing to me of any consequence, and certainly nothing in regard to my relationships. Now's your chance...but I note that you again lack the integrity and fortitude to inform yourself of the opposite view to that which you're being fed by a woman in turmoil. And don't speak to me of jealousy...I am fully aware that you and her have been communicating. I was asked if I preferred her to cease. I made it clear I had no issue with it at all. Check that out. Frankly, it surprises me that, despite the fact that you claim to have left high school, you lack the capacity to see the world through wiser eyes. Nothing you're being fed is true, and if you were half the man you want everyone to believe you are, you would see that in a heartbeat.

This bullshit about "gaslighting" and abusive domination is just that. Bullshit. But you'll buy it every time, won't you. Because if it has a cunt, it MUST be telling the truth. You can't tell the rage from a woman hurt and abandoned from reality.

But that offer is always there...Skype, Facebook...you want to judge, then have the temerity to examine both sides of the saga. This is not about YOU, idiot.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, you two faced dog.

If ylou have something to say about me, say it here, in front of me. Gee...this is one of those rare times I wish I WAS in America.

RW

If it's not about anyone else, why are you PUBLICLY going on and on about it?

Steve, all us past gals have the exact same story about you despite you claiming how different we all are.  Why do you think that is?

Because you're a gaslighter.

As for turmoil, I feel more solid and grounded than I have since I started talking to you.  I feel joy!
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

QuoteYou made a statement about me, in another forum. That, sunshine, is a stab in the back.

A forum that, at the time, you belonged to as far as I knew. So that doesn't fly. Can't say you were never a member there either, like you did above. I fully expected you to read what I posted. Wasn't hiding anything.

Bricktop

I did not belong to that forum...you're being just as deceitful and duplicitous as she is.

You will be fully aware that I did not post there, and almost certainly aware that she suspended the only account that I created many weeks ago.

More lies. You look even more pathetic denying your deviousness.

Were it not for a friend who was somewhat disturbed by the backstabbing and dishonesty to the extent that it was brought to my attention, I would not have been aware of what you, Renee, Peaches, Keeper, (there's a laugh...I always tried to help him maintain connection with her, even though he was besotted and crazily jealous) and other gutless traashmouths have been saying.

And you're all singing the same song..."We warned you...we knew this would happen..."

You know FUCK ALL, asswipe. You only know what you've been told by someone who is bitter and intent on portraying me as a bane on her life. So be it.

Newsflash, you chump. This is about the 10th time we've been through this. Do you think for a moment she would sacrifice herself to that extent if ANY of her allegations were remotely true?

Think with your head instead of your dick.

Angry White Male

Surprised I haven't been blamed for this issue yet...

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Surprised I haven't been blamed for this issue yet...

Damn...I was just fixing to. You know its all your fault. Has to be.

Good interlude there Mel....LOL

Bricktop

Oh, no.

I am the Prince of Darkness. Lord Of The Flies. The Heartbreak Kid.

You aren't even close.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Surprised I haven't been blamed for this issue yet...

Damn...I was just fixing to. You know its all your fault. Has to be.

Good interlude there Mel....LOL

Just in case you grow a pair, I'll turn my PM's on.

Do yourself a favour, if you dare.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"I did not belong to that forum...you're being just as deceitful and duplicitous as she is.

You will be fully aware that I did not post there, and almost certainly aware that she suspended the only account that I created many weeks ago.

More lies. You look even more pathetic denying your deviousness.

Were it not for a friend who was somewhat disturbed by the backstabbing and dishonesty to the extent that it was brought to my attention, I would not have been aware of what you, Renee, Peaches, Keeper, (there's a laugh...I always tried to help him maintain connection with her, even though he was besotted and crazily jealous) and other gutless traashmouths have been saying.

And you're all singing the same song..."We warned you...we knew this would happen..."

You know FUCK ALL, asswipe. You only know what you've been told by someone who is bitter and intent on portraying me as a bane on her life. So be it.

Newsflash, you chump. This is about the 10th time we've been through this. Do you think for a moment she would sacrifice herself to that extent if ANY of her allegations were remotely true?

Think with your head instead of your dick.

You registered on June 26th and you posted 110 times on my board.  Your account still there but was deactivated at your demand.  Would you like me to provide a screen shot of said demand or screen shots proving it's your account?

Thank you for acknowledging my sacrifice.  You're very good at what you do and I was in deep.  I can't say I didn't try to get out (many more than 10 times).

They know my allegations are true because they've watched you pull this shit everytime I've tried to leave.  They watched you do the same to IA.  They warned me before we even went down this road.  Everyone knew where this would end up because they had YOU already pegged.

You've already laid yourself bare.  No censored sticker is going to cover your ass this time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Then again, their relationship has historically always seemed somewhat tumultuous, so it is of no surprise.

This is why I prefer not to have "E-relationships" with posters from anonymous boards...