News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Just in case your posts are directed to me, be aware you are on ignore.

Save yourself the energy.

RW

No, my posts are for the benefit of those reading your lies. I feel the need to correct them so they know the truth.

You? Like I told you yesterday on Skype, you can eat shit :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

That's OK...I'm tired of defending myself against slanderous and contemptuous lies.

Just agree with everything she says...you're on Team Lia.

RW

Who do you think warned me about all this shit?

EVERYONE!

They all know what you're about.  They knew it before I did.

What you've done is indefensible anyway.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Well regardless of your opinion on that, it doesn't excuse the shameful white knighting of females on here you have become well known for...

What is shameful and who have I white knighted?

Just because you hate and have no concept of getting along with the opposite sex doesn't mean that anyone that does is white knighting. As far as the RW, Brick and my comments, you have no idea of the history behind any comments I make, and trust me there is a definite history you know nothing about, nor will I elaborate. I have made it a point to allow people to take care of themselves, including RW.

The only regret I have right now is that I am not able to say this directly to you, face to face.

You are a viperous, backstabbing, slimy piece of American shit.

It has been brought to my attention that you have taken it upon yourself to judge me over the past 15 years, in Lia's forum. Who the fuck do YOU think you are? Have you got all the facts? If you feel the urge to condemn another person, at least have the balls and backbone to avail yourself of BOTH sides of an issue.

You lurk around the edges, playing Mr Goodbar with the females, and think you know all there is to know about relationships. You know fuck all, shitweasel. You are invited at any time to remedy that situation by contacting me, but we both know you don't have what it takes to be a man. You'd rather slink off to another forum and stick your pitiful knife in my back, like a fucking weasel.

You're a duplicitous piece of shit in no position to judge anyone. Let alone me. Yet there you are, patting Lia on the back, saying "there, there, I told you he was an asshole all along". You and that fatwad Renee. Not at ANY time having ANY knowledge and understanding other than glimpses you see on the forums, or the rantings of a hurt and angry woman.

Her fury is at least understandable, if not justified.

Your badmouthing is just the action of an opportunist with the courage and integrity of a sewer rat.

Any time you wish to discuss mano e mano, just Skype me. I fucking DARE you.

RW

No one is calling Steve.

I already told you this.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

And that's another lie.

It just doesn't ever stop with you does it?

They all warned me Steve.  I was the one who gave you far more credit than you ever deserved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

kiebers, I know what he's said and done to you.  I have copies of the correspondance because he sent them to me and I just read them.  He clearly gave you an ultimatum as a means of trying to control you as well.  You weren't having any of it.  

Now he would LOVE to have an audience with you where he can tell how I abused poor little old him, how he was really the victim and that will be the tack he uses with his next victim, and as you saw from his messages to me, he's already put his plan for invention in motion.  He's good at it.  The thing is, I got rid of him.  He didn't get rid of me.  *I* couldn't take his shit anymore.

You have been nothing but kind and supportive and you really could have slagged the shit out of him but you didn't.  You were a better friend to him than he ever was to you, even after you fell out.  

You owe him nothing.
Beware of Gaslighters!