News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Then again, their relationship has historically always seemed somewhat tumultuous, so it is of no surprised.

This is why I prefer not to have "E-relationships" with posters from anonymous boards...

You know I was told not to reply to you or address you or he'd stop talking to me?  I ignored him and I'd get seething PMs and calls.  

See what I gave for our late night exchanges, ya lumpy red fucker. ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Just in case your posts are directed to me, be aware you are on ignore.

Save yourself the energy.

Bricktop

Damn double.

I hope you're getting what you want from your vicious attacks here and in your own forum.

Does hurting me make you feel better?

RW

If reality hurts you, you should do something about the fact you are a gaslighter.  It has to stop somewhere Steve.

Here and now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Surprised I haven't been blamed for this issue yet...

Damn...I was just fixing to. You know its all your fault. Has to be.

Good interlude there Mel....LOL

Just in case you grow a pair, I'll turn my PM's on.

Do yourself a favour, if you dare.

There's that dare thing again. You do realize that when you turn your PMs off a mod or admin can still pm you. I have always been able to pm you. I don't need to. Just pull up the last 3 or 4 from VF. Same thing I am saying here. All of it to your face including at the other forum as far as I was concerned.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"You know I was told not to reply to you or address you or he'd stop talking to me?  I ignored him and I'd get seething PMs and calls.  

Than that's a problem, attempting to control the actions of others, on a anonymous forum.  It sort of defeats the entire purpose of this particular media...

Then again, I have seen this before...  it most often happens when forums get slow due to limited posters, and it's not uncommon for the remaining posters to attempt to become friends and/or form cliques.

When Vin was first thinking about enabling PM ability on his forum, I was against even that, simply for this very reason.  He did so anyways, of course.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

So he messaged me on Skype calling for peace.  I told him he'd have it when he talked to his shrink about gaslighting.  He refused, cried and whined, said some poor me shit, threatened more forum nonsense (not in that order) and hung up.

Are we having fun yet?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Surprised I haven't been blamed for this issue yet...

Damn...I was just fixing to. You know its all your fault. Has to be.

Good interlude there Mel....LOL

Just in case you grow a pair, I'll turn my PM's on.

Do yourself a favour, if you dare.

There's that dare thing again. You do realize that when you turn your PMs off a mod or admin can still pm you. I have always been able to pm you. I don't need to. Just pull up the last 3 or 4 from VF. Same thing I am saying here. All of it to your face including at the other forum as far as I was concerned.

Yeah I just changed it in case.

You chose to judge. I am offering you the opportunity to listen to the other side. But you don't need to? Why? Because you can form an opinion from only one perspective? And then you claim you're not at high school level of mentality? It isn't possible that what is being said here and there is NOT a fair reflection of the situation?

What an idiot.

The door is open. But you won't. Frightened of the truth? Don't want to believe that all you've invested in isn't reality? What have you to lose. I'll even be nice and respectful.

RW

Butter won't melt in the gaslighter's mouth kiebs.  Sounds like a great offer!

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"You know I was told not to reply to you or address you or he'd stop talking to me?  I ignored him and I'd get seething PMs and calls.  

Than that's a problem, attempting to control the actions of others, on a anonymous forum.  It sort of defeats the entire purpose of this particular media...

Then again, I have seen this before...  it most often happens when forums get slow due to limited posters, and it's not uncommon for the remaining posters to attempt to become friends and/or form cliques.

When Vin was first thinking about enabling PM ability on his forum, I was against even that, simply for this very reason.  He did so anyways, of course.

Let me be clear.

I asked her to stop responding to you because she was feeding your despicable trolling. That your crying and complaining and threatening to whack yourself would draw her into your madness.

But no...she will twist that around and claim she was being "manipulated" and cajoled.

Tell me, Mel.

Did she ever stop responding to your crap?

Yeah...I'm a real tyrant.

RW

I admit I did listen to him for a bit and I ignored you Mel but I got sick of not being able to post what I wanted when I wanted so I disobeyed him.  I didn't stop catching shit for it either.

Good times!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Just in case your posts are directed to me, be aware you are on ignore.

Angry White Male

Look Brick...  I don't really take sides.  I am probably one of the most impartial posters you'll ever meet, contrary to my posting style.

And a little trolling is OK from time to time...  I wasn't responsible for it, but when RW died in a car crash, that was work well done!  I can appreciate some good trolling every now and then!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just in case your posts are directed to me, be aware you are on ignore.

Yeah that's why you messaged me on Skype saying what I'm posting is hurting your feeling.

So many lies Stevie.
Beware of Gaslighters!