News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Just in case your posts are directed to me, be aware you are on ignore.

Save yourself the energy.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look Brick...  I don't really take sides.  I am probably one of the most impartial posters you'll ever meet, contrary to my posting style.

And a little trolling is OK from time to time...  I wasn't responsible for it, but when RW died in a car crash, that was work well done!  I can appreciate some good trolling every now and then!

I'm sorry...I seem to have conveyed to you the thought that I care what you say.

RW accuses me of controlling. When I ask her to provide evidence of that, heer standard response is "You don't like me replying to Mel", and I just wanted to affirm that to be true.

What she wants people to believe is that I was somehow dominating her. That is nonsense...as I've already stated.

Firstly, she never stopped replying to your bullshit anyway, and secondly...I just wanted EVERYONE to stop feding your trolling...as I stated many times.

How anyone in their right mind could EVER think I, or anyone else for that matter, had the means and ability to make her do or not do anything she put her mind to is beyond me. This is just part of her smear campaign.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm sorry...I seem to have conveyed to you the thought that I care what you say.

If that's the case, then why follow with like six fucking more sentences?

Just ignore me also, and don't bother writing paragraphs for me that you'll hope I'll read.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look Brick...  I don't really take sides.  I am probably one of the most impartial posters you'll ever meet, contrary to my posting style.

And a little trolling is OK from time to time...  I wasn't responsible for it, but when RW died in a car crash, that was work well done!  I can appreciate some good trolling every now and then!

I'm sorry...I seem to have conveyed to you the thought that I care what you say.

RW accuses me of controlling. When I ask her to provide evidence of that, heer standard response is "You don't like me replying to Mel", and I just wanted to affirm that to be true.

What she wants people to believe is that I was somehow dominating her. That is nonsense...as I've already stated.

Firstly, she never stopped replying to your bullshit anyway, and secondly...I just wanted EVERYONE to stop feding your trolling...as I stated many times.

How anyone in their right mind could EVER think I, or anyone else for that matter, had the means and ability to make her do or not do anything she put her mind to is beyond me. This is just part of her smear campaign.

You made me promise to not talk to him. You said you weren't going to tell me who I could and couldn't talk to but you could control who you chose to talk to (meaning me).  So basically you gave me an ultimatum. I can prove it to boot and if you keep up with the bullshit Steve, I will.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm sorry...I seem to have conveyed to you the thought that I care what you say.

If that's the case, then why follow with like six fucking more sentences?

Just ignore me also, and don't bother writing paragraphs for me that you'll hope I'll read.

He's actually replying to me Ace.  He just thinks no one can figure it out if he addresses you instead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Clearly you both want an audience, since you are both directing posts at me.

As stated before, I often do not choose sides.  I believe forums like this work better this way, when I remain impartial and off to the side somewhat.

I'm here to have fun, post some bullshit...  NOT to make life-long friends.

RW

I'm an attention whore.  Of course I want an audience :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I'm an attention whore.  Of course I want an audience :D

You both are.

And Brick complains about my occasional, harmless trolling...

RW

Oh you're annoying as fuuuuck sometimes.  It's funny when Berry comes along and slags ya though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Oh you're annoying as fuuuuck sometimes.  It's funny when Berry comes along and slags ya though.

I like Berry!

That's why I'm shocked when people ride me for slagging her back!  I've been doing that for 10 fucking years!

Everyone wants to be some kind of justice warrior, it seems.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I am in real life, most of the time...

On the forums, I sometimes like to revert back to being eight years old, and placing chewed gum on their chair right before they sit down.

Just how I roll...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
I'm sorry...I seem to have conveyed to you the thought that I care what you say.  RW accuses me of controlling. When I ask her to provide evidence of that, heer standard response is "You don't like me replying to Mel", and I just wanted to affirm that to be true. What she wants people to believe is that I was somehow dominating her. That is nonsense...as I've already stated.

Firstly, she never stopped replying to your bullshit anyway, and secondly...I just wanted EVERYONE to stop feding your trolling...as I stated many times.  How anyone in their right mind could EVER think I, or anyone else for that matter, had the means and ability to make her do or not do anything she put her mind to is beyond me. This is just part of her smear campaign.

The evidence you asked for Stevie.  I have loads more if you require further proof of you...dictating...how I was to conduct myself:

QuoteOn Thu Jan 15 2015 at 4] wrote:

What's wrong with you today?  Is something bothering you?  Are you down?  Worn out?

What gives?

[Bricktop] wrote]It stops NOW.[/b]

[RW] wrote]why do you think you can dictate who I respond to?[/b] WTF is going on in your head Stephen?!

[Bricktop] wrote]But, I take your point. I cannot dictate who you talk to. But I can sure as fuck dictate who I talk to. [/b]

[RW] wrote]You are DICTATING.  Why?  Why do you think you have the right to do that to me, especially given your position on ultimatums, jealousy, and control?[/b]

I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR MEL AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Now quit insulting me and go make dinner.

[Bricktop] wrote]You decline to ignore him? You choose to continue bantering with him, against my wishes?[/b]

Let me think....

If you cannot stop interacting with him, logic dictates that he means more to you than you are disclosing, and more to you than I seem to.

Thus, I repeat...make your choice.

Now, YOU think.  

You're right Steve, I ultimately dismissed your controlling shit and did what I wanted.  Better to ask forgiveness than permission right?

If further evidence or example is required on this issue, I will be happy to oblige but please note this went down EXACTLY as described.  

The psycho-pathology line is garbage but it does illustrate that he feels he knows what's best for me, right down to who I interact with.  Mel is not the only person he tried to convince me to stop having contact with, both online and in my real life.  There were many.

He did show his hand though when he mentioned that because I haven't stopped talking to Mel, I don't care for him as much as I say.  That's the hook right there - 'Prove I mean the most to you.'  And of course, there's always a threat of punishment should I disobey: "I cannot dictate who you talk to. But I can sure as fuck dictate who I talk to." I could talk to Mel, but he wouldn't talk to me anymore if I did.  There were ALWAYS punishments for disobedience.

And now he sits here telling people I've just made it all up to slander him, that this is "rage from a woman hurt and abandoned from reality". This is my RETURN to reality after living in the shadow of a seasoned gaslighter.

I know none of you are interested in any of this but I feel I need to get this off my chest so I can move on after years of insidious abuse and control.  I'll leave it once again warning you to steer clear of getting personal with this one.  If you are stupid enough to do it, at least be smart enough to save every word he says so when he starts weaving a new reality, you can still connect with the actual one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"I did not belong to that forum...you're being just as deceitful and duplicitous as she is..

While I'm correcting your lies:

AladdinTense

5x.xx.xx.xx - your IP

Created Jun 26

Topics Viewed 68

Posts Created 110 (Can't delete all posts because the user has more than 15 posts. (delete_all_posts_max))

Posts Read 702

Private Topics 9 (Those were PMs to me which is how I know it was definitely you).

On July 1st, you wrote me this in a PM on my board:

QuoteAladdinTense Jul 1

Now you can delete my account, and tell your Cindy friends not to worry, the big bad wolf is outta here.

Byeee
[/color]

Later that day it was reiterated]
QuoteAladdinTense Jul 1

Delete it.

I'm out.

This is the last time I message or post.

Hasta.

[/color]

I believe there was also a back and forth on Skype chat but I haven't dug it up because I figure this is sufficient proof he was there.  His 110 posts are still there too so I have no idea why he thought he could get away with denying membership.

I did make a specific note of because I KNEW he going to deny ever saying it so he could play victim down the road.  He is the king of omissions, half truths and outright lies.  Oh, I have him bragging about how he's going to get me and he's done EXACTLY as he said he would:
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 11] wrote:

I'm not leaving the Cashew but if you keep up with your war, there will be consequences. If you have something to say, I'm right here or you can call me on Skype and say it to me.

[Bricktop] wrote]Oh, there will be consequences...but not on me. [/b]You are fully aware that I give no fucks for this bullshit, but you on the other hand, do. I am in a no-lose position. I've done this all before.

For example, I can name all the members you have criticised and made derogatory statements about. I can tell Fash how you've retained access to the back door, a clear breach of trust and civility. I can tell her how you've been poaching her members for your own gain. I can tell everyone why you dumped the forum from your own server. And I can make shit up if I have to.

Flame war is MY playground, dear. You've treated me like a piece of shit. I think its only fair that I live up to your characterisation.    

He knows I give a shit about people here and used it as a weapon against me to have me do what he wanted.  Everything he possibly could use as a weapon, he did.  If it was public, even better.  He's a skilled 'flamer' like he said, only flamer = gaslighter and he just hasn't figured that out yet.

The TRUTH will set me free.
Beware of Gaslighters!