News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

It's pretty disturbing that Brick would have an issue with any female communicating with me, on an anonymous board.

It reeks of lack of control at home, in "real life," and a sick attempt to make up for it on these shit boards.

Again, I have seen this before.  Brick is married, apparently happily, so for him to allow such things to bother him, shows a deeper problem with him.

Angry White Male

Then again, I have witnessed this behaviour at the other forum also.  Shit, I have witnessed this behaviour at Snitz DV!

There was a REASON I didn't want Vin to implement the PM abilities...  The fucking hags (Evs and Mimi), that stuck their fucking noses into things after, changed things for the worst.

I KNOW the human nature better than most.  I KNOW what people will do, and the outcomes of the usual situations.

GORDY GAMBINO

Did you meet Vin???

Cos Glasgogirl owned DV  at some point
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Did you meet Vin???

Cos Glasgogirl owned DV  at some point

I've never met Vin.  He was an American, that bought the site from Mikey.

If GlasgoGirl owned even a share of the forum, that is news to me.

However, remember that house-hags are the "go-to" people, for some strange fucking reason, when an Admin wants to transfer some responsibility to others...

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I KNOW the human nature better than most.  I KNOW what people will do, and the outcomes of the usual situations.

I'll drink to that!  ac_drinks  :aikido:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Blurt

Still kickin' it in Vic, you know it!

Still getting used to my new job as a salesgirl in a lingerie shop.

How are ya, my main man Ace?

(Fuck me! What's that smell? Is Gordy still in the neighbourhood?)
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Ya, I am busy moving around dirt for rich Chinks that want to live here.  I cannot complain, as I am keeping busy.

Victoria is a desirable city also...  Many people would like to live there.  As always though, rents and costs of living are sky-high there also.

Blurt

Victoria's changed in the last 30 years... the newlywed are nearly dead and the nearly dead are really dead.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

Mate & I met in Vic. The classy (at least at that time) lounge in a downtown hotel .. . I think "lady Jane's" Bar / Lounge  or something like that.

I lived on Packington in Fairhaven & there was a nearby dark lit restaurant with a "fairly" private table  where  things happened under the table a lot  :sneaky2: ... Sophies or something like that  in Fairhaven (not the so innocent sounding tea room I found in search)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

Lingerie shop...555

Tits and ass all day.

grrrrrrrr
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Anything RW posts in cc's sub should be moved here.

Anonymous

She doesn't appreciate the seriousness of this issue because she is too frickin stupid and has never been anywhere. Bumping threads from her esckspurt is the opposite of contributing.