News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I believe this is a fishtank Fash, seems like its meant as concern with a little bit of SPITE due to RWs lack of character,if she did indeed talk behind peoples back ,people need to bounce their opinions off each other so the issues can present themselves and the true issues can come to light..IMO

FUCKING BULLSEYE!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"This mocking thread is petty and immature..

I'm sorry everyone, but that's how I see it.

I was just havin' a bit of fun  :laugh:

Its the least we can do for someone who insults everyone here then runs out the door and turns out the lights.

Well, I won't get into that on the main board.

Fair enough. I wont do it on the main board no more.

But I cant help but think of Cheech Marin from the movie Machette....

https://media.giphy.com/media/gaxw2u6KBEnZe/giphy.gif">

https://media.giphy.com/media/Y5WPROSonMdi/giphy.gif">

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I was just havin' a bit of fun  :laugh:

Its the least we can do for someone who insults everyone here then runs out the door and turns out the lights.

I was in the middle of posting something when that happened.  I looked at some of her posts and decided not to respond. They were angry irrational rants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"WHAT A TWO FACED BACKSTABBING SACK O' SHIT.

And not only that, what the fuck is she offering to fucking "help" if she thinks we are morally inferior. What the fuck  was she doing here in the first place?

Probably wanted to wreck the place and poach posters for her own board.

I don't believe the that. I've known RW a long time and she was never that snaky.

Then again, I never thought she'd be the type to talk shit about us behind our backs. I don't know what's going on with RW. Maybe it's too much dope or painkillers. Whatever the fucking reason, her posting has really, really deteriorated.

Oh and by the way,  who here would want to post on her new Cindy forum. I can't stomach reading it, let alone posting there.

Some of the things she was posting on that day were straight out of the gutter. I remember reading her below the belt shots at iron hosre jockey. He refused to sink to her level though which I commend him for.

JOE

Well, on the upside, at least RW has a better disposition than some of them over at the other forum.

One of the people who run that place told someone to F off the other day.

All because she feels slighted and can't take a joke or stand it whenever somebody disagrees with her.

Then she disguises her temper tantrums with smiley faces as if it never happened.

So I understand why people left that place and decided to create their own forum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"They were angry irrational rants.

Exactly. Felt like she was just lashing out.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

cc

I'll not comment on the perp at this moment, but ... Good point,

IH deserves mention because he played it classy and mainly ignored heavy  shots.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

And not only that, what the fuck is she offering to fucking "help" if she thinks we are morally inferior. What the fuck  was she doing here in the first place?

That does seem strange. But, something must have set her off.

realgrimm

">

http://78.media.tumblr.com/c5b208d79cb8942d07e043c4f9354dd6/tumblr_okm6pmpHXD1ris16so1_250.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Probably wanted to wreck the place and poach posters for her own board.

I don't believe the that. I've known RW a long time and she was never that snaky.

Then again, I never thought she'd be the type to talk shit about us behind our backs. I don't know what's going on with RW. Maybe it's too much dope or painkillers. Whatever the fucking reason, her posting has really, really deteriorated.

Oh and by the way,  who here would want to post on her new Cindy forum. I can't stomach reading it, let alone posting there.

Some of the things she was posting on that day were straight out of the gutter. I remember reading her below the belt shots at iron hosre jockey. He refused to sink to her level though which I commend him for.

It was "hateful garbage". :laugh3:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SCOUSE"She needs to log out of teh internetz.  Her hubby should pull the plug!! Not on her, I mean on the wireless router...

It seems to me the internet brought her into being. That's how she met her spouse, she told me. I think she was on the internet as a teen. It's in her system, I conclude.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Not a real job though, some sort  of admin thing for a union or some fucking shit like that.

The one where every male was sexually assaulting her?  

I think that job was as phoney as the constant sexual assault claims...

I never heard that one.

I've had my ass grabbed by strangers. I'm insulted if they don't. :laugh3:

That doesn't tend to go down well with most women these days, unless of course they're drunk or something.   :laugh3:

Yes, Shen. You're just joking, right? I will be enraged if anyone tried to grope me. My fist might hurt after I smack them but they will get it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"She needs to log out of teh internetz.  Her hubby should pull the plug!! Not on her, I mean on the wireless router...

It seems to me the internet brought her into being. That's how she met her spouse, she told me. I think she was on the internet as a teen. It's in her system, I conclude.

I remember reading that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Not a real job though, some sort  of admin thing for a union or some fucking shit like that.

The one where every male was sexually assaulting her?  

I think that job was as phoney as the constant sexual assault claims...

I never heard that one.

I've had my ass grabbed by strangers. I'm insulted if they don't. :laugh3:

That doesn't tend to go down well with most women these days, unless of course they're drunk or something.   :laugh3:

Yes, Shen. You're just joking, right? I will be enraged if anyone tried to grope me. My fist might hurt after I smack them but they will get it.

Yes, The Iron Chink is always joking.