News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "cc"A suggestion. At moment site is consumed with comments on her antics.

Some of us have been biting our tongues / holding back (not totally, but in the main) for a long time, so open comment is justified.

I don't expect anyone including myself to not comment

Let's from now on follow Fash's wise lead and keep it in ONE not private place max like "Reject"  ...  or in private.

I suppose I should merge them all into one thread in RR. I may do that in a bit.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
You're joking right?

It causes paranoia and has been linked to depression.

I know it does make a lot of peeps paranoid, Im not one of those lol. Im more depressed when I dont have any lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
I suppose I should merge them all into one thread in RR. I may do that in a bit.

You knew this was coming before the site came back up  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I'm sure kiebers knows we have been very patient with RW. This is the only conclusion.

But, an all in one thread is not a bad idea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"CC, I gave Fash a virtual slap upside the head for even  considering allowing someone as unstable as RW to host our board. If we had to wait a few more days until she was home, than so be it. It's definitely preferable than the "favour" RW did for us or rather to us.

Mel, you're right, it wasn't indirect. Hundreds and hundreds of missing posts and threads gone after Fash moved us to another host. However, it could have ended a lot worse. In the disturbed mental state that RW is in, I'm surprised she didn't wipe out the entire board instead of just a small part of it.

The truth is, RW should have been banned long ago. She was pulling the same forum killing bullshit here that she did on VF 4 years ago. She burns her damned bridges everywhere she goes.

Hey RW, if you read this, take a nice long break from forums and get to know your family. They'll thank you for it and so will the online world.

I bet her kids don't even recognise her.  :laugh:

That may be a positive thing for them.

Anonymous

One thing I don't understand abou RW is why she sticks around forums she doesn't like. If I don't like a forum, I'm out of there.

RW, on the other hand doesn't just stick around,  she stays on forums she hates all day attacking people without provocation. Deja vu here folks. She did the same thing on VF four years ago.

A left wing perspective is needef here, but someone who is miserable makes everyone else feel the same.

realgrimm

http://78.media.tumblr.com/3fab5d86ce9ae5826665de66982edebf/tumblr_nzplj5CGSu1ris16so1_250.gif">

Anonymous

RW did not have a breakdown. She's always been a forum cancer. It's Fash that had the breakdown. She should have banned that idiot RW months ago.

Anonymous

Fash is smarter than people give her credit for. Which is why she had to have known what that nutty twat would do if given the keys to the place.

I say Fash wanted RW to do what Fash secretly wanted done and that is shut the place down. We have an admin we can't trust.

realgrimm

but only one motive is malicious , RW tried to dismantle, Fash tried to provide..

cc

absolutely!!

Of course major suspicion is there. Whether take-down and deletions were deliberate, we have not heard that yet officially

Either way, posting pre-blackout was atrocious, malicious  and unacceptable .. and of course raised suspicions just before site went down

It was so suspicious just before it went down. that I placed an urgent  message to Fash about "hosting" and what had been said on site. Too late, it went down very soon after and all new stuff was lost.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"RW did not have a breakdown. She's always been a forum cancer. It's Fash that had the breakdown. She should have banned that idiot RW months ago.

Fash doesn't ban anyone permanently. You should know that by now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Fash is smarter than people give her credit for. Which is why she had to have known what that nutty twat would do if given the keys to the place.

I say Fash wanted RW to do what Fash secretly wanted done and that is shut the place down. We have an admin we can't trust.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I've known Fash for twenty years. She is NO quitter. She makes mistakes. She was forced to make a snap decision under duress and she knows that was a mistake.

If there's silver lining in all this, we are finally free and clear of a serial forum wrecker.

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST. ac_dance  :yahoo:

cc

Quittin ain't in Fash's DNA

Nor is lettin folks down
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Quittin ain't in Fash's DNA

Nor is lettin folks down

EGGS-ACKLY!!

Herman poured too much barrel wash on his Cheerios this morning.