News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
You're joking right?

It causes paranoia and has been linked to depression.

I know it does make a lot of peeps paranoid, Im not one of those lol. Im more depressed when I dont have any lol.

Yeah and lethargic, lazy etc. In bad cases they don't wash or leave their flat, and pile on loads of weight, but I guess like with anything those types will have had issues already and the weed just makes them worse.

Anonymous

You're joking right?

I know it does make a lot of peeps paranoid, Im not one of those lol. Im more depressed when I dont have any lol.

Yeah and lethargic, lazy etc. In bad cases they don't wash or leave their flat, and pile on loads of weight, but I guess like with anything those types will have had issues already and the weed just makes them worse.

But, it does have medicinal purposes SCOUSE..

The problem is that some people abuse it.

realgrimm

You're joking right?

Listen to Scouse going all straight edge. side effects for all drugs there skippy even YOUR party supply, if you have an addictive personality maybe but most people can still function ,work-out ,etc and just choose opportune times to indulge in a heady Indica (indacouch) ..Sativa strain and High CBD strains don't really come with lethargy mostly dulled senses is all..CBD strains don't get you high at all but work on your body ailments aches,pains,arthritis has also proven to slow down cancer even put some in remission and control seizures ..

Anonymous

I didn't understand any of that realgrimm..

But, I've never tried marijuana.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't understand any of that realgrimm..

it's pretty much me stating that those classifications that Scouse presented are dated and classifications can be made about all recreational drugs and their users  (so kettle meet black) and supported your previous statement about Marijuana being used medicinally..

Aryan

Basically Fash, it appears that Grimm is a heavy marijuana user and didn't take too kindly to me slating the drug.  ac_biggrin

realgrimm

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't understand any of that realgrimm..

it's pretty much me stating that those classifications that Scouse presented are dated and classifications can be made about all recreational drugs and their users  (so kettle meet black) and supported your previous statement about Marijuana being used medicinally..

Okay, thank you for that realgrimm.

cc

Quote from: "realgrimm".......Sativa strain and High CBD strains don't really come with lethargy mostly dulled senses is all..CBD strains don't get you high at all but work on your body ailments aches,pains,arthritis has also proven to slow down cancer even put some in remission and control seizures ..

Yes, the CBD is not euphoric and for some provides pain relief. I used high CBD medical strains for pain relief but it did not do much for me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "realgrimm".......Sativa strain and High CBD strains don't really come with lethargy mostly dulled senses is all..CBD strains don't get you high at all but work on your body ailments aches,pains,arthritis has also proven to slow down cancer even put some in remission and control seizures ..

Yes, the CBD is not euphoric and for some provides pain relief. I used high CBD medical strains for pain relief but it did not do much for me

you should try the concentrate, with high CBD percentage and lots of different methods but smoking is unreliable get liquid or paste so you just add it to your food, can also get them in capsules real cheap for per dose .I pop a couple 10mgs if I know I'm gunna be doing a lot of walking, works like a charm maybe even 30mgs

https://healthyhempoil.com/best-cbd-oil/">https://healthyhempoil.com/best-cbd-oil/

Anonymous

I have no idea what cc and realgrimm are talking about.

ac_dunno

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have no idea what cc and realgrimm are talking about.

ac_dunno

CBD = Cannabinoids

http://cbdcrew.org/assets/580644_462739983792247_2006585923_n1.jpg">

">https://youtu.be/Axqa4h6BNSg

Anonymous

Thank you realgrimm..

I've been a healthy lady so far, so I have never had any need to use marijuana to relieve pain.

realgrimm

I use mine for Anxiety and Insomnia mostly , it's so much more then just getting high and it's sad the government even included it in its war on drugs..this whole time it's could have been studied for it's medicinal qualities but alas the government wanted domination with Big Pharma making you even sicker then you started