Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Urgent Position Vacancy: Centre-Left Poster

Started by Anonymous, October 20, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

You must have a head protector on all the time

Most people falling on their face every time they attention whore .. . err.. I mean  every time they post .... would not survive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Ya SB is indeed a progtard especially on issues like refugees and islime.  However, at least he doesn't wreck discussions by calling everyone a bigot.

And you're not a professional engineer, are you?

It's just that I dont believe it by the way you express your opinions because they lack clarity and coherence.

The engineers I have known are extremely logical and straightforward folk.

And the limo drivers I've known know they don't pick up flight crews at airports..

It seems you are a tad jealous you don't have profession to draw on to back up your posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Ya SB is indeed a progtard especially on issues like refugees and islime.  However, at least he doesn't wreck discussions by calling everyone a bigot.

It's just that I dont believe it by the way you express your opinions because they lack clarity and coherence.

And the limo drivers I've known know they don't pick up flight crews at airports..

It seems you are a tad jealous you don't have profession to draw on to back up your posts.

It's hard to believe a senior citizen like Joe would waste what little time he has left on this earth trying to get under the slin of people on the internet. That's pathetic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"We haven't had good luck with white libtard posters. The only one that was sane and honest was Easter Bunny.

Could be time to open that mind of yours. Just a friendly suggestion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We haven't had good luck with white libtard posters. The only one that was sane and honest was Easter Bunny.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. However, in your case you never had one in the first place......???

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. However, in your case you never had one in the first place......???

I know. Do you ever entertain liberal points of view? Ever? By accident?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know. Do you ever entertain liberal points of view? Ever? By accident?

What?

No wonder nobody, of any political persuasion likes you.

Anonymous

Joe has never met an engineer in real life. When would he the time. He can't pry himself away from trolling ten different forums 24/7.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Seoul is an elitist self righteous bag of hot air. I can't stand that progtard.

I am inclusive. I want to see a bright economic future for everyone in this country. And that includes immigration to offset our low birth rate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I am inclusive. I want to see a bright economic future for everyone in this country. And that includes immigration to offset our low birth rate.

Mass immigration is poison to the working classes. Capitalist progs like you get your jollies sticking it to working Canadians.

Anonymous

Mass immigration is poison to the working classes. Capitalist progs like you get your jollies sticking it to working Canadians.

Seoul wants opportunity for everyone in this country.

JOE

Well, I've never seen Shen indicate what projects she has supervised or worked on.

Tends to get worked up often and lacks a cool tempermant.

Nor have I seen any sparkle of mathematical aptitude/genius.

Nor any reference to problem solving or mathematical calculations in her writing.

I did see this in posters such as Reel and Mad Serb at the other forum, who've often made reference to scientific data or facts.

If Shen has a higher degree, I'd be more inclined to think it is in commerce rather than engineering.

I suppose I could be wrong, but 'Professional Engineer' is a high designation, P.Eng.

Mind you, I believe that you have a degree in office admin, fashionista.

You are extremely methodical, deliberate and organized in your habits and thoughts.

I also believe seoulbro may have a degree in finance and is a money planner.

I also believe Iron Horse Jockey may be a railroad operator of sorts.

But She an engineer, No.

Same time, I'd change this POV if she demonstrated evidence otherwise.

JOE

Joe has never met an engineer in real life. When would he the time. He can't pry himself away from trolling ten different forums 24/7.

I worked with a couple back in the day when I was a draftsman.

That was before computers took over and we used the pencil and the scale.

But these jobs were eliminated courtesy of AutoCAD.

What used to be done be a room full of them can practiclaly be done by an admin. assistant now.

they're now hired for as low as $12 bucks an hour too.

Anonymous

What used to be done be a room full of them can practiclaly be done by an admin. assistant now.

ac_lmfao

https://thecheapplace-xt6uvtqbyypm.netdna-ssl.com/image/cache/data_new/water/600/data/Product-images/helmet-stickers/2013/01/CHS-0122-guaranteed-100-percent-pure-bullshit-sticker-600x500.jpg">

JOE

ac_lmfao

I can still letter beautifully in any architectural style.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bc/ab/31/bcab31ab4c9ce6c7fef8cd70ae462e9b.jpg">

That's a disappearing art. The lineweights had to be right too.

didn't you say you were a failed civil engineering student, IHJ?

I never flunked my program.

Never failed any or dropped out in life.