Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alcoholics

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're a tiny board and we have three of them posting here; Odinson, Mel and Herman..

All three of them are always drunk when they post here..

I can see why RW got frustrated with the three of them.

Assholes, all three of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We're a tiny board and we have three of them posting here; Odinson, Mel and Herman..

Assholes, all three of them.

Herman's alright. But, he can get abusive. AGW is repetitive and Odinson is full of it just like Joe.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I can see why RW got frustrated with the three of them.

Look, don't try to blame RW's actions on me!

I wasn't even here the night she whigged out!  Scouse drove her over the edge!

realgrimm

BACK on TOPIC alcohol brings out my inner Picasso , Don't know what inspires me but some times the world is your canvas

I call this one The TINMANS Fall

http://78.media.tumblr.com/e7715ec6857202feb074fe57cd737eaa/tumblr_nu85wrDjOa1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Angry White Male

I posted the MOTHER of all shit pics on Memebee!

To this day, Evs had said that she's never seen anything so disgusting!

It was pure awesomeness!  Posters will always remember it, even though it was deleted!

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"BACK on TOPIC alcohol brings out my inner Picasso , Don't know what inspires me but some times the world is your canvas

I call this one The TINMANS Fall

http://78.media.tumblr.com/e7715ec6857202feb074fe57cd737eaa/tumblr_nu85wrDjOa1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

:beurk:

JOE

Iron Horse Jockey - his battle with the bottle shows through as well.

He seems to lose his temper a lot, often can't control his anger and is intolerant of dissenting opinions.

Angry, irrational outbursts seem to be a noticeable symptoms of this addiction.

ie - Like Herman's meltdown last night, calling someone at the other forum a b****h.

...I saw that before it got removed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

He seems to lose his temper a lot, often can't control his anger and is intolerant of dissenting opinions.

ie - Like Herman's meltdown last night, calling someone at the other forum a b****h.

You must be an alcoholic yourself. You are delusional.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

But you anger easily and are delusional yourself.

You see only good or bad, wrong or right, black or white.

As you've admitted to your own past battle with the bottle, I'm inclined to believe that the way you write reflects it.

Anonymous

Dude, you have the thickest hide of anyone I've seen on any board. I can't take a few minutes of someone getting up in my face. You ignored a few months of it. A testament to your sobriety. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Iron Horse Jockey - his battle with the bottle shows through as wel

Nah, he is just a geriatric troll.

Berry Sweet

I use to have some to drink a while back when shit in my life got really stressful...I dont like drinking, it solves nothing plus it causes a while range of health problems and has no benefit whatsoever.

Now im stone cold sober.  Dont get me wrong, I still enjoy a shot of grand marnier with my tea in winter months and I did enjoy a yummy glass of beer when I was at disney.  Other than that I only use medical marijuana.  I prefer the tincture and the oils.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to have some to drink a while back when shit in my life got really stressful...I dont like drinking, it solves nothing plus it causes a while range of health problems and has no benefit whatsoever.

Now im stone cold sober.  Dont get me wrong, I still enjoy a shot of grand marnier with my tea in winter months and I did enjoy a yummy glass of beer when I was at disney.  Other than that I only use medical marijuana.  I prefer the tincture and the oils.

How did you enjoy your trip to Orlando Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to have some to drink a while back when shit in my life got really stressful...I dont like drinking, it solves nothing plus it causes a while range of health problems and has no benefit whatsoever.

Omg! It truely was magical!  I loved it!  Lo had a great time!  The avatar area was my favorite!  Animal kingdom was the best!  Lo had her birthday dinner at chip n dales..a revolving restaurant and met micky and the gang!  I loved the weather!  Hot and sunny!  I could totally move there and work there!  It was worth every penny I worked for!  I also bought Lo a super large stitch which we dragged thru the airport and on the plane...I spent more than I wanted but only because it was her bday and not sure when or if we will go back again soon....I want to take her to hawaii next!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Omg! It truely was magical!  I loved it!  Lo had a great time!  The avatar area was my favorite!  Animal kingdom was the best!  Lo had her birthday dinner at chip n dales..a revolving restaurant and met micky and the gang!  I loved the weather!  Hot and sunny!  I could totally move there and work there!  It was worth every penny I worked for!  I also bought Lo a super large stitch which we dragged thru the airport and on the plane...I spent more than I wanted but only because it was her bday and not sure when or if we will go back again soon....I want to take her to hawaii next!

Oh that's wonderful Berry..

I knew you'd love it..

We've been to Disneyland, but not Disneyworld.