Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alcoholics

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Ive never been to disney land either.  When I first started planning I decided we were gonna go to disney land but figured why not disney world and make it better?  So that was the plan.

Its friggin HUGE and so much walking...my legs are like jello and I havent been out since I got home (except to buy some groceries). But I would do it again.

To be honest, I never seen so many obese people in my lofe all in one spot!  All of them on scooters.  The only thing I didnt like was the massive amount of people with strollers...all of them thinking theu have the right of way cause they have a toddler...it was pretty rude...same with the obese scooter crowd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ive never been to disney land either.  When I first started planning I decided we were gonna go to disney land but figured why not disney world and make it better?  So that was the plan.

Its friggin HUGE and so much walking...my legs are like jello and I havent been out since I got home (except to buy some groceries). But I would do it again.

To be honest, I never seen so many obese people in my lofe all in one spot!  All of them on scooters.  The only thing I didnt like was the massive amount of people with strollers...all of them thinking theu have the right of way cause they have a toddler...it was pretty rude...same with the obese scooter crowd.

Lots of obese scooter drivers you say.

Berry Sweet

Yes, lots.  I was actually expecting to see a variety of people there...ypu know, from all over the world...but to my surprise they were all mostly American.

Yes, many obese people.  It was a sad sight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes, lots.  I was actually expecting to see a variety of people there...ypu know, from all over the world...but to my surprise they were all mostly American.

Fuck, that must've been funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We're a tiny board and we have three of them posting here; Odinson, Mel and Herman..

All three of them are always drunk when they post here..

I can see why RW got frustrated with the three of them.

Iron Horse Jockey - his battle with the bottle shows through as well.

He seems to lose his temper a lot, often can't control his anger and is intolerant of dissenting opinions.

Angry, irrational outbursts seem to be a noticeable symptoms of this addiction.

ie - Like Herman's meltdown last night, calling someone at the other forum a b****h.

...I saw that before it got removed.

You must be an alcoholic yourself. You are delusional.

Dude, you have the thickest hide of anyone I've seen on any board. I can't take a few minutes of someone getting up in my face. You ignored a few months of it. A testament to your sobriety. :thumbup:

Joe doesn't bother me. Even when I used to drink I was never an angry drunk like Herman or a sel pitying lush like AGW.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes, lots.  I was actually expecting to see a variety of people there...ypu know, from all over the world...but to my surprise they were all mostly American.

Actually it was...funny yet, sad.  Im talking guts that sagged to their knees and fat hanging over the chair.  It had me wondering what they did for a living?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Joe doesn't bother me. Even when I used to drink I was never an angry drunk like Herman or a sel pitying lush like AGW.

Seems to me you just hate people that drink, which is fine, since I don't really give a shit what anyone here thinks about me.

I have seen this time and time again...  "Born again" Christians, ex non-smokers, ex non-drinkers...  ALL the fucking same, just as you are.  Not pleasant when you drank, and even MORE unpleasant now that you don't.

I really do feel sorry for you.  That chip of "superiority" that you think you carry on your shoulder, is really nothing, and I'm sure that in "real life," most people really don't care for your company.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Actually it was...funny yet, sad.  Im talking guts that sagged to their knees and fat hanging over the chair.  It had me wondering what they did for a living?

Sounds like Whalemart shoppers won a trip to the magic kingdom.

Odinson

I know I'm an alcoholic..

When I drink, I drink a lot.. Benders last for weeks..

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're a tiny board and we have three of them posting here; Odinson, Mel and Herman..

My father was a mean, abusive drunk. Booze ruined his marriage, and took his life too soon. He was 42 when he died.
<t></t>

shin

I used to drink while I was in my twenties. It was (for me, anyway) an excuse to loosen my moral outlook and lower my inhibitions for a few hours at a time. All in all, I'm glad I worked it out of my system at an earlier age.

I like to think habitual drinking is a form of self medication, but I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with me.

Superchecker

Quote from: "shin"I used to drink while I was in my twenties. It was (for me, anyway) an excuse to loosen my moral outlook and lower my inhibitions for a few hours at a time. All in all, I'm glad I worked it out of my system at an earlier age.

I like to think habitual drinking is a form of self medication, but I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with me.

Is enjoying one light beer a day, a habitual problem?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

My father was a mean, abusive drunk. Booze ruined his marriage, and took his life too soon. He was 42 when he died.

Only 42 Superchecker?

:ohmy:

If you don't mind me asking, was it medical or an emergency?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Only 42 Superchecker?

:ohmy:

If you don't mind me asking, was it medical or an emergency?

He choked to death. Lived alone. Missed work and they called the cops.
<t></t>

shin

Quote from: "shin"I used to drink while I was in my twenties. It was (for me, anyway) an excuse to loosen my moral outlook and lower my inhibitions for a few hours at a time. All in all, I'm glad I worked it out of my system at an earlier age.

Is enjoying one light beer a day, a habitual problem?

I don't think it would be a problem for anyone who could stop at one.