News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8250
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:36:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I would like to apologize for my wife's actions here.

Started by Tom, October 21, 2017, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Tom

'The Beast' is hollering at me again, so I must now leave and see what she wants.  Thank you to all, for your patience and understanding.

All the best,

Tom.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tom"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Tommy, it seems you have 3 fucking kids. Only  2 will ever grow up.

Sadly, this is the truth.

After our children were potty trained, I never thought I'd have to change another shitty diaper for the rest of my life.  Yet, here I am now, changing my wife's shitty diapers.  It's like I have a full-sized infant on my hands now.

I never thought my life would end up like this.  Soon I will need to hire a Filipino nanny.

:MG_216:

realgrimm

http://78.media.tumblr.com/dee631f6dc5073172f29204ebfee5a45/tumblr_nrybghDoyV1ris16so1_500.gif">

Anonymous

^That's my advice to a lot of fucking people RG.

Can I sit on ur face?

realgrimm

you say that to all the fellers Shen Li.. Just because because we're in LooseWomans thread doesn't mean I don't require a little pizzazz

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"you say that to all the fellers Shen Li.. Just because because we're in LooseWomans thread doesn't mean I don't require a little pizzazz

Interesting choice of an avatar realgrimm.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Interesting choice of an avatar realgrimm.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thats me, I know I need a haircut in that pic..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"you say that to all the fellers Shen Li..

All those other guys faces I sat on meant nothing to me. With you it's fucking different.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Shen Li" different.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/7f3886b3c4551d84977cf3a69e8f6e4e/tumblr_nu6sk1iPSd1ris16so1_400.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Shen Li" different.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/7f3886b3c4551d84977cf3a69e8f6e4e/tumblr_nu6sk1iPSd1ris16so1_400.gif">

You left out her favourite adverb.

JOE

Quote from: "Tom"I have learned that my wife 'Real Woman' has created quite a ruckus here.  I would like to apologize for this, on her behalf.

Believe me, it was a shit show at our house that night also.  Late in the evening she had become extremely agitated, and actually started to lash out at the children.  When I tried to intervene, she actually chased me around the house with a kitchen knife yelling, "Nazi's must die!"  She completely whigged out.

For our safety, and hers also, I had to phone the police.  She is now safely in a place where she can get some peace and some rest.  I suspect she had been experimenting with her various medications again, and hopefully the Doctor's can get things sorted out.

Again, my apologies,

Tom.

Is this for real, Tom, or are you a troll?

Are you really Real Woman's husband?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Tom"I have learned that my wife 'Real Woman' has created quite a ruckus here.  I would like to apologize for this, on her behalf.

Believe me, it was a shit show at our house that night also.  Late in the evening she had become extremely agitated, and actually started to lash out at the children.  When I tried to intervene, she actually chased me around the house with a kitchen knife yelling, "Nazi's must die!"  She completely whigged out.

For our safety, and hers also, I had to phone the police.  She is now safely in a place where she can get some peace and some rest.  I suspect she had been experimenting with her various medications again, and hopefully the Doctor's can get things sorted out.

Again, my apologies,

Tom.

You are the full time troll. You tell us.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "JOE"

Again, my apologies,

Tom.

You are the full time troll. You tell us.

It seems real, Mr. Iron Horse Angry

Anonymous

^If RW couldn't get him to take the bait after months of trying what makes  you think a minor league troll like you can get him to bite.

Please don't respond.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview