News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8250
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:36:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I would like to apologize for my wife's actions here.

Started by Tom, October 21, 2017, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Tom

I have learned that my wife 'Real Woman' has created quite a ruckus here.  I would like to apologize for this, on her behalf.

Believe me, it was a shit show at our house that night also.  Late in the evening she had become extremely agitated, and actually started to lash out at the children.  When I tried to intervene, she actually chased me around the house with a kitchen knife yelling, "Nazi's must die!"  She completely whigged out.

For our safety, and hers also, I had to phone the police.  She is now safely in a place where she can get some peace and some rest.  I suspect she had been experimenting with her various medications again, and hopefully the Doctor's can get things sorted out.

Again, my apologies,

Tom.

Tom

If it wasn't for true love and dedication, I would have left her long ago.  Dealing with her is a constant struggle every single day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tom"If it wasn't for true love and dedication, I would have left her long ago.  Dealing with her is a constant struggle every single day.

I believe it.

We don't know each other, but I recommend you cancel your internet for 3 fucking months. Does your wife even know what her kids look like? Does she call them Bigot 1 and Bigot 2?

realgrimm

Quote from: "Tom"I have learned that my wife 'Real Woman' has created quite a ruckus here.  I would like to apologize for this, on her behalf.

Believe me, it was a shit show at our house that night also.  Late in the evening she had become extremely agitated, and actually started to lash out at the children.  When I tried to intervene, she actually chased me around the house with a kitchen knife yelling, "Nazi's must die!"  She completely whigged out.

For our safety, and hers also, I had to phone the police.  She is now safely in a place where she can get some peace and some rest.  I suspect she had been experimenting with her various medications again, and hopefully the Doctor's can get things sorted out.

Again, my apologies,

Tom.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Tom

Believe me, I think about cancelling the internet every single day.  Our marriage has become a loveless marriage.  I get neglected, our children get neglected, and the household gets neglected.  I would love to try to rekindle even a faint spark in our relationship.

She does nothing but sit in front of the computer day and night.  However, I know that should I cancel the internet subscription, ALL HELL would break loose here, and I would definitely worry about my safety, and the safety of our children.  This is why I just cannot cancel internet.

realgrimm

Could you please, if you get the chance Tom ,could you tell your conniving wife to stop sending me PMs of her worn out gash, telling me I could do a better job then you..

I don't usually air these kinda things but its a little concerning the depictions shes trying to portray..

Thank you for your effort seems you may be positive in that relationship and hats off for your valiant effort..  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tom"Believe me, I think about cancelling the internet every single day.  Our marriage has become a loveless marriage.  I get neglected, our children get neglected, and the household gets neglected.  I would love to try to rekindle even a faint spark in our relationship.

She does nothing but sit in front of the computer day and night.  However, I know that should I cancel the internet subscription, ALL HELL would break loose here, and I would definitely worry about my safety, and the safety of our children.  This is why I just cannot cancel internet.

Maybe you should ease her way into the real  world. Tell  them your name is  Fashionista and your kids names are Shen Li and SCOUSE.

Baby steps Tommy. Baby steps.

Tom

I apologize for that also.  My wife has had several online 'relationships' with men in the past.  I make it clear to her that this is a totally unacceptable thing to do, as she is a married woman.   Again, as our marriage is dead, my words have little ability to change her behaviours.

It truly is a sad state of affairs.  I think I soldier on through, just for the children's sake.

Tom

If it wasn't for my Mormon faith, I don't think I could have found the inner strength to endure this behaviour and this treatment for as long as I have.

Some days it takes every last ounce of my faith and my energy, just to get through the day with her.  One part of me has the hope that things will one day get better, but then the realist in me also knows that it won't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tom"I apologize for that also.  My wife has had several online 'relationships' with men in the past.  I make it clear to her that this is a totally unacceptable thing to do, as she is a married woman.   Again, as our marriage is dead, my words have little ability to change her behaviours.

It truly is a sad state of affairs.  I think I soldier on through, just for the children's sake.

Tommy, it seems you have 3 fucking kids. Only  2 will ever grow up.

realgrimm

Is it also true Tom that you have ties to ANTIFA.. Are you homegrown terrorist ?, why do you bite the hand that feeds , your wife always said that was one of the things she hated most about you

cc

^^ :roll: ^^

Funny thread " errr ... Tom"

QuoteIf it wasn't for my Mormon faith

So, even that you were a "Jack" Mormon was a lie  ... you are a "Tom" Mormon it turns out  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Could you please, if you get the chance Tom ,could you tell your conniving wife to stop sending me PMs of her worn out gash, telling me I could do a better job then you..

I don't usually air these kinda things but its a little concerning the depictions shes trying to portray..

Thank you for your effort seems you may be positive in that relationship and hats off for your valiant effort..  :howdy:

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Tom

Quote from: "Shen Li"Tommy, it seems you have 3 fucking kids. Only  2 will ever grow up.

Sadly, this is the truth.

After our children were potty trained, I never thought I'd have to change another shitty diaper for the rest of my life.  Yet, here I am now, changing my wife's shitty diapers.  It's like I have a full-sized infant on my hands now.

I never thought my life would end up like this.  Soon I will need to hire a Filipino nanny.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview