Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "cc":laugh:

I'd eat that cake  :laugh:

:pop:

Just like the pie, eh?

:laugh:

Darn tootin'!  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

The err um pie looked better though lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "cc":laugh:

I'd eat that cake  :laugh:

:pop:

What guy wouldn't. Well, maybe Joe

cc

Where have all the imaginative creative ideas and "inventive" themes gone?

Best fun times I ever had was making our own and going as "couple theme" to bars .... twosomes with mutually complimenting get-ups ..  usually last minute ideas around suppertime and hustled  to work  creating from scratch

One year, a hillbilly twosome.  I made mine out of potato sack with "carefully crafted wear holes"  .. it made a short dress omg,  and mate's out of old clothes - "Daisy May" went over well with the guys I'll add

Another year we used my sexiest clothes and we went as pimp / his hooker .. . really short skirt and lots of cleavage, stilettos, too much lipstick, black stockings  etc, the whole enchilada.

He wore a large fun hat of mine that conjured up pimp style and a huge pimp stereotype necklace with huge bauble, high heel cowboy boots, tight slacks, several of my gaudiest bracelets I never would wear  etc   etc.

We really had many fun experiences that evening .... and he got a really good  offers for me, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Halloween sales seem to be good. But, I don't know anyone who makes their own costumes. That takes creativity.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Where have all the imaginative creative ideas and "inventive" themes gone?

Not too far! I love creative costumes. Especially ones I make myself. Your costumes sounded very creative, fun and sexy lol.

This year we are doing 80's horror characters, Im Freddy Kreuger, shes gonna be a female chucky.

Last year I was a native american indian with war paint on, she was a cowgirl.

Year before was a twofer, two weekends. One weekend we did those Mexican skull faces with a lil 1920's look outfit wise. The other weekend we did Comic villains, I was Two Face from the Dark Knight, she was Poison Ivy.

Year before I was Jack Sparrow, she was that other chick from the movie lol.

Before that I've done a 70's theme and won the costume contest at the club. Sting when he looked like the Crow. Police Officer, karate guy and some others. Was Gandalf a few years. Even got skinny and wore my son's Frodo outfit one year lol. That was the best one, when I was Gandalf and he was Frodo  ac_smile

When I was younger I had done several, Freddy, old school gangster, Steve Urkell, Kris Kross, etc.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Halloween sales seem to be good. But, I don't know anyone who makes their own costumes. That takes creativity.

You do now! lol

The Gandalf costume I made was the most challenging. Made it out of corduroy, which is thick. Made the hat too. Looked 1000 times better than the "deluxe" model they were trying to sell online for over $100.

One year Im going to be Pinhead from Hellraiser  :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Where have all the imaginative creative ideas and "inventive" themes gone?

Best fun times I ever had was making our own and going as "couple theme" to bars .... twosomes with mutually complimenting get-ups ..  usually last minute ideas around suppertime and hustled  to work  creating from scratch

One year, a hillbilly twosome.  I made mine out of potato sack with "carefully crafted wear holes"  .. it made a short dress omg,  and mate's out of old clothes - "Daisy May" went over well with the guys I'll add

Another year we used my sexiest clothes and we went as pimp / his hooker .. . really short skirt and lots of cleavage, stilettos, too much lipstick, black stockings  etc, the whole enchilada.

He wore a large fun hat of mine that conjured up pimp style and a huge pimp stereotype necklace with huge bauble, high heel cowboy boots, tight slacks, several of my gaudiest bracelets I never would wear  etc   etc.

We really had many fun experiences that evening .... and he got a really good  offers for me, lol

That is creative, although it wouldn't be the costume choices I would've chosen.

ac_blush

Annie was also very good at costume making..

She posted a picture of a Boba Fett costume she made that was exceptionally good.

Anonymous

Any pics cc? :wink:

cc

LOL

I'll try to dig something up. It was before there was much electronic pics, so I'll have to go through old photos

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"LOL

I'll try to dig something up. It was before there was much electronic pics, so I'll have to go through old photos

That would be cool to see, but no pressure.

cc

My mate tells the best story.

He forgets what he went as, but a cohort he was luke warm on and he did the town, bar to bar. Guy was a macho creep actually.

The cohort had a Superman costume - mate would go into bar and yell "Te Da!!! and his cohort would leap in and everyone liked it

Cohort was greatly pleased to be center of attention everywhere they went

Late evening they settled in at a dance bar. His friend went absolutely ga ga over a drop dead gorgeous lady in the place, "Emmaline" dressed and acting all sexy.

They had several slow dances and he wanted her so bad. Back at table Superman told him that he had never wanted anyone so bad & he had to have her

After a while, mate went to the bathroom, came out and tried to figure how to break it to Superman that he had just encountered "Emmaline" standing next to him at the urinal  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"My mate tells the best story.

He forgets what he went as, but a cohort he was luke warm on and he did the town, bar to bar. Guy was a macho creep actually.

The cohort had a Superman costume - mate would go into bar and yell "Te Da!!! and his cohort would leap in and everyone liked it

Cohort was greatly pleased to be center of attention everywhere they went

Late evening they settled in at a dance bar. His friend went absolutely ga ga over a drop dead gorgeous lady in the place, "Emmaline" dressed and acting all sexy.

They had several slow dances and he wanted her so bad. Back at table Superman told him that he had never wanted anyone so bad & he had to have her

After a while, mate went to the bathroom, came out and tried to figure how to break it to Superman that he had just encountered "Emmaline" standing next to him at the urinal ac_biggrin

How embarrassing for Superman.

Anonymous