Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

JOE, you're seventy years old

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2017, 12:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Isn't time you grew up..

Show us proof of your full head of hair driving a flight crew to the airport and I'll let you troll my board to your heart's content.

Angry White Male

I'll be honest...  I am 99% sure I passed Joe on Hwy 1 through Burnaby while he was driving shuttle bus a few years ago.

I asked him about the timeline, and he said it could have been him.

He was wearing glasses, was a little chubby, and his hair was graying, but it WAS a full head of hair, and it WAS a mullet!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Isn't time you grew up..

Show us proof of your full head of hair driving a flight crew to the airport and I'll let you troll my board to your heart's content.

I'd make that a condition of posting here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'll be honest...  I am 99% sure I passed Joe on Hwy 1 through Burnaby while he was driving shuttle bus a few years ago.

I asked him about the timeline, and he said it could have been him.

He was wearing glasses, was a little chubby, and his hair was graying, but it WAS a full head of hair, and it WAS a mullet!

Joe is a fossil. He hasn't worked in at least ten years.

Angry White Male

He temporarily drove limo a few years years ago, which also included shuttle bus work.

I've found his hairstyle...  This particular version of his Mullet, as I've found out, is called The Duke!

https://image.ibb.co/dZuD1R/Capture.png">

Anonymous

You mean he uses a shuttle bus.

https://kindakind.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Seniorsbus.jpg">

Angry White Male

He used to drive them.  No joke.

However, I think he found that job too stressful.  And I'll be honest...  driving around a big, busy city like Vancouver CAN get stressful at times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He used to drive them.  No joke.

However, I think he found that job too stressful.  And I'll be honest...  driving around a big, busy city like Vancouver CAN get stressful at times.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You mean he uses a shuttle bus.

https://kindakind.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Seniorsbus.jpg">

I gave up my seat for JOE last time I was in Vancouver.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

I kid you not, he's rockin' "The Duke" mullet hard and proud!  I know it, and he knows it...

Anonymous

Mel, I can understand you wanting to defend a troll you personally find entertaining..

But, JOE's dated trolling will only hasten the death of forums.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, I can understand you wanting to defend a troll you personally find entertaining..

I'm not defending him, nor do I find him particularly entertaining.

However, from my unbiased point of view, what exactly is he doing that's so "forum destroying?"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, I can understand you wanting to defend a troll you personally find entertaining..

I posted on VF for the first time in 3 and a half fucking years. It's as dead as a morgue over there. Maybe 30 posts today. Joe is one of  their most prolific posters now. After SMP, mimi and evs of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I posted on VF for the first time in 3 and a half fucking years. It's as dead as a morgue over there. Maybe 30 posts today. Joe is one of  their most prolific posters now. After SMP, mimi and evs of course.

We've had two hundred.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I posted on VF for the first time in 3 and a half fucking years. It's as dead as a morgue over there. Maybe 30 posts today. Joe is one of  their most prolific posters now. After SMP, mimi and evs of course.

VF is dead.

And that's the point I was GOING to make to Fash...  She dislikes Joe.  That is fine.  Many people dislike me also.  I am not particularly fond of Joe either.

Get rid of too many people that you 'dislike,' and I can tell you EXACTLY what you will find...  A dead forum here also.