The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

JOE, you're seventy years old

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2017, 12:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Our two best posters here are Seoul and cc..

What have you been smoking fash?   :confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash lives where she does, for a reason, Joe.

The reason being, she could not afford to live here.

Actually, Shen lives there also.

No,I don't. Fash lives 300 kms down Highway 2.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You mean he uses a shuttle bus.

https://kindakind.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Seniorsbus.jpg">

That's exactly how I thought Joe looked.

He's on his way to the seniors centre for the free wifi.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I will agree that forums like this are a dwindling form of social media in general.

I will disagree on the rest...  A forum can have no "best posters" per se.  While Seoul and CC are fairly active posters, they are by no means "best" posters here, nor would be anywhere else they'd happen to post either.

A forum that's successful is more of a collective, than an "only me and my friend" type structure.

Herman, although I am not a fan of him, speeds up the demise of nothing...  Any poster that claims to have left because of him, would have left anyways.

I KNOW the human nature...  Trust me.  I have been blamed also for "scaring away" multiple posters that either didn't even exist, or were ready to leave anyhow, and needed an excuse.

Seoul and cc would not fit in a TRF..

But, on a forum of adults they are our best.

That's sweet of you Fash, but I am not a breathing Google on geopolitical issues like cc is. Wazzup is a very good poster too.

Even Herman can be informative when he doesn't drink home made whisky for breakfast. Shen Li has a lot industry specific knowledge too to share when she isn't trolling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"That's sweet of you Fash, but I am not a breathing Google on geopolitical issues like cc is. Wazzup is a very good poster too.

Even Herman can be informative when he doesn't drink home made whisky for breakfast. Shen Li has a lot industry specific knowledge too to share when she isn't trolling.

With the exceptions of Odinson, Twenty Dollars and JOE, everyone who posts here contributes in a worthwhile way.

Anonymous

^^I agree. In my opinion, RW too was a good contributor on economic discussions. She usually countered my free enterprise loving posts logically and rationally. She got a little too emotional around the immigration issue. I'm not saying I disagreed with her, just how she expressed her opposition.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^I agree. In my opinion, RW too was a good contributor on economic discussions. She usually countered my free enterprise loving posts logically and rationally. She got a little too emotional around the immigration issue. I'm not saying I disagreed with her, just how she expressed her opposition.

You and cc both have strong opinions on different topics, but you both remain calm at all times..

I like that about both of you.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Berry Sweet, although apolitical like myself is a very good contributor too.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet, although apolitical like myself is a very good contributor too.

No argument from me. No argument from anyone.

Anonymous

I would put kiebers on the positive contributor list.

He does not usually respond to me directly when I post about economic matters, so I don't where he stands. But, that guy should have his own barbeque show on the food network. He knows as much or more about grilling and smoking as Roger Mooking.

JOE

Fashionista, Here's one of my favorite sons about old guys sung by an old guy

">https://youtu.be/0-G94UkM55M

JOE

Here's another Old person's song, Fash:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLG7iqbTqlk

...although it shore reminds me a lot of Iron Horse Jockey...

Maybe if he listens to it it'll rekindle some memories...(in the drunk tank)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Isn't time you grew up..

Show us proof of your full head of hair driving a flight crew to the airport and I'll let you troll my board to your heart's content.

Old Joe needs to get laid before he croaks.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"Fashionista, Here's one of my favorite sons about old guys sung by an old guy

Somehow the video issue is a good thing right now....LOLOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Why does old Joe want Jock's attention so badly? Is Joe a f@ggot?

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"Fashionista, Here's one of my favorite sons about old guys sung by an old guy

Somehow the video issue is a good thing right now....LOLOLOL

Funnah thang Kahbuzzz, mah Vaydyoes awll show up on mah Pay Say, but not on mah phone, K....

Kin ya fixit, buddih?