The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Overall, RW is a decent poster and she will be missed

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I like RW.  She's smart, she has a decent sense of humor, and at times she could argue her side well (others not so much, but that's just politics, not personal.)  

I wish her well.

I agree and I wish her all the best.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I like RW.  She's smart, she has a decent sense of humor, and at times she could argue her side well (others not so much, but that's just politics, not personal.)  

I wish her well.

:thumbup: good post Lump

Odinson

Anonymous

I talked to Annie about two months ago..

She 's doing very well.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I talked to Annie about two months ago..

She 's doing very well.

Would have liked to see her mandalorian costume..

Anonymous

She 's doing very well.

She is a good person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

She 's doing very well.

She is a good person.

Fuck, I miss Annie.

Anonymous

I used to talk a lot with Annie. We are close in age and both have an adult son.

@realAzhyaAryola

I miss her because she was also a Walking Dead fan. That means she's special, like all of us The Walking Dead fans. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck, I miss Annie.

Her heart is in the right place, but she's a paranoid schizophrenic...  She thought someone was hacking her computer, and then was convinced Aliens were hovering around her Surrey rental house...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I miss her because she was also a Walking Dead fan. That means she's special, like all of us The Walking Dead fans. ac_biggrin

Oh  I remember she liked that show  as much as you do Azhya.

Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"Can we just stop mentioning that idiot RW.

Every person on this page and the last few on the first page were talking about someone else. You are the only one on this page that mentioned her.  :confused1:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"Can we just stop mentioning that idiot RW.

Every person on this page and the last few on the first page were talking about someone else. You are the only one on this page that mentioned her.  :confused1:

I didn't read the posts because I don't want to read anything about that stupid cunt.

But, somebody must have bumped it to discuss Real Wingnut.