The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome back Superchecker

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Super is totally honest, hates bullshit, acts his age and doesn't feel the need to seek negative attention. He's the anti-Joe.

That is true.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Welcome Superchecker.

You seem to be a popular fella here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Welcome Superchecker.

You seem to be a popular fella here.

Everywhere he posts.

Anonymous

I heard good things about Superchecker.

Drop in as  much as you can. ac_drinks

cc

Hi Super!!!!!

Really good to see you .. and to hear from you ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Superchecker

Quote from: "seoulbro"Super is totally honest, hates bullshit, acts his age and doesn't feel the need to seek negative attention. He's the anti-Joe.

Thanks!
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "priscilla1961"hello superchecker :JC_howdy:

Hello!
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "cc"Hi Super!!!!!

Really good to see you .. and to hear from you ac_biggrin

Hello! Thanks!
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Herman"I heard good things about Superchecker.

Drop in as  much as you can. ac_drinks

I'll try!

Say, what can you tell me about the gang here? How many? How many from Vancouver region? Anyone I should avoid?

(I hate negativity.)
<t></t>

Superchecker

Hello! Just a little bit about myself, for those who don't already know/remember me:

Happily married guy, born and raised near Vancouver. No kids of our own, but huge extended family.

I enjoy being helpful and informative.

Never did the college or uni thing. Just been working since I was 12; lucked into public transit jobs nearly 30 years ago, and never looked back!

My wife and I like the slot machines, and earn free meals and hotel stays down in Vegas. Have been down 17 times and counting!

Have enjoyed 6 cruises in 20 years, including our most recent UK adventure back in May.

Have enjoyed both good luck and bad in life. Lucked into a great region, a great career, and a great marriage. Have won many contests over the years, including 2 cars!

On the flip side: have dealt with health issues/surgeries, multiple flooding issues, weight issues, and now multiple family and friends passing on.

If you have any questions about me, the Vancouver region, jobs in Vancouver, or advice on Vegas/cruising/gambling: I'm your guy!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Hello! Just a little bit about myself, for those who don't already know/remember me:

Happily married guy, born and raised near Vancouver. No kids of our own, but huge extended family.

Never did the college or uni thing. Just been working since I was 12; lucked into public transit jobs nearly 30 years ago, and never looked back!

My wife and I like the slot machines, and earn free meals and hotel stays down in Vegas. Have been down 17 times and counting!

Have enjoyed 6 cruises in 20 years, including our most recent UK adventure back in May.

Have enjoyed both good luck and bad in life. Lucked into a great region, a great career, and a great marriage. Have won many contests over the years, including 2 cars!

On the flip side: have dealt with health issues/surgeries, multiple flooding issues, weight issues, and now multiple family and friends passing on.

If you have any questions about me, the Vancouver region, jobs in Vancouver, or advice on Vegas/cruising/gambling: I'm your guy!

You are an interesting man Superchecker..

We had flooding damage too during the great Southern Alberta flood of 2013..

Fortunately for us my husband who is a master electrician could repair everything..

Where did you win your cars Superchecker?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"Hello! Just a little bit about myself, for those who don't already know/remember me:

You are an interesting man Superchecker..

We had flooding damage too during the great Southern Alberta flood of 2013..

Fortunately for us my husband who is a master electrician could repair everything..

Where did you win your cars Superchecker?

2009: Summers fair raffle = $30,000 Toyota!

2011: Local radio station online contest = $20,000 Chevy.

Sold the Chevy.
<t></t>

Blazor

Hey Super! I've seen a few of your posts over at VF, good to see ya around here  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Super is a good poster.  There werea few others over the years that posted VF...they were fun and nice...but all the idiots over there chased them off.