News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8504
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:25:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I use mine for Anxiety and Insomnia mostly , it's so much more then just getting high and it's sad the government even included it in its war on drugs..this whole time it's could have been studied for it's medicinal qualities but alas the government wanted domination with Big Pharma making you even sicker then you started

Most people smoke it to get baked. It's like people who drink red wine. They are drinking it to get tipsy, not to be heart healthy.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "realgrimm"I use mine for Anxiety and Insomnia mostly , it's so much more then just getting high and it's sad the government even included it in its war on drugs..this whole time it's could have been studied for it's medicinal qualities but alas the government wanted domination with Big Pharma making you even sicker then you started

Most people smoke it to get baked. It's like people who drink red wine. They are drinking it to get tipsy, not to be heart healthy.

Don't get it twisted mine is quite potent with proper THC   :see_stars:

but I also keep a daytime Sativa around for when I need to fight the anxiety and not get burned out

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Don't get it twisted mine is quite potent with proper THC   :see_stars:

but I also keep a daytime Sativa around for when I need to fight the anxiety and not get burned out

You should follow my sparkling fucking example and use no mood altering substances.

Use ur head man. Why do you think The Iron Chink is always sweeter than fucking sugar? I'm alcohol and drug fucking free. ac_dance

Watch The Iron Chink, be the Iron fucking Chink!!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm alcohol and drug fucking free. ac_dance

You may be at the moment, until you come back and post completely shitfaced on Mojito's, or whatever the hell it is you drink!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm alcohol and drug fucking free. ac_dance

You may be at the moment, until you come back and post completely shitfaced on Mojito's, or whatever the hell it is you drink!

It's mojitos. Mommy likes merlot.

Aryan

Red wine.  :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Red wine.  :yuk:

I knew you would say WHITE wine is superior. :laugh3:

Aryan

Anonymous

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE":0c0KHxD:

She'd like that SCOUSE.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"
You're joking right?

It causes paranoia and has been linked to depression.

I know it does make a lot of peeps paranoid, Im not one of those lol. Im more depressed when I dont have any lol.

Yeah and lethargic, lazy etc. In bad cases they don't wash or leave their flat, and pile on loads of weight, but I guess like with anything those types will have had issues already and the weed just makes them worse.

Not me, I get productive lol. Im the opposite of all those things lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"I use mine for Anxiety and Insomnia mostly

Those are the main reasons I do as well. Along with my IBS and migraines.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.