Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Squire Barnes was standing behind me...

Started by Angry White Male, October 27, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...at the lineup at the Tim Horton's counter in Burnaby, at Lougheed and Bainbridge.

I'm assuming he was grabbing a coffee on his way to work at GlobalBC, which is just down the road at Lake City.

I could troll this up, but I won't.  I had taken a second look, waited for my double-double, and left.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...at the lineup at the Tim Horton's counter in Burnaby, at Lougheed and Bainbridge.

I'm assuming he was grabbing a coffee on his way to work at GlobalBC, which is just down the road at Lake City.

I could troll this up, but I won't.  I had taken a second look, waited for my double-double, and left.

He's a news anchor in Vancouver?

Berry Sweet

I didnt have any coffee yesterday...just lots of water.

Squire is just a dude on the news who does some talking...not an anchor...hes been around forever.  I think Mel has the hots for him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I didnt have any coffee yesterday...just lots of water.

Squire is just a dude on the news who does some talking...not an anchor...hes been around forever.  I think Mel has the hots for him.

:MG_216:

cc

So. Another "it's all about me" false alarm  :laugh:

If he wants a name dropping contest, I can bury him ... assuming falsely that he's worth the bother
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"So. Another "it's all about me" false alarm  :laugh:

If he wants a name dropping contest, I can bury him ... assuming falsely that he's worth the bother

Probably not.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I didnt have any coffee yesterday...just lots of water.

He's small potatoes.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Squire is just a dude on the news who does some talking...not an anchor...hes been around forever.  I think Mel has the hots for him.

He's a pretty good looking guy, for his age...  Really small though.

He was looking very dapper in his Helly Hansen jacket.

I would turn gay for Squire.  Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Squire is just a dude on the news who does some talking...not an anchor...hes been around forever.  I think Mel has the hots for him.

And I thought nobody needed to get laid as urgently as old JOE.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Okay. :001_rolleyes: