Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The reasons why I never registered at VF and never will

Started by Anonymous, October 28, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Can we stop mentioning the forum-wrecking, diaper-filling bitch please?  

Danke!

Emotions are still raw SCOUSE..

I like iron horse jockey and I know he was the subject of a lot of abuse..

Having said that, calling people names is unnecessary..

I'll merge this thread with Seoul's thread.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Can we stop mentioning the forum-wrecking, diaper-filling bitch please?  

Danke!

You of all people should be the most pissed off regarding her antics, but of course she does have plenty of form for this type of behavior.  

I vote we just forget about her and her cronies, and move on....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Danke!

You of all people should be the most pissed off regarding her antics, but of course she does have plenty of form for this type of behavior.  

I vote we just forget about her and her cronies, and move on....

We will try hard to do that SCOUSE.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"1. Joe

2. Edward

That is all.

VF will never, ever be able to recover from your absence.

Please, for the love of Allah, reconsider.   :laugh3:

:laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My final thoughts on this.

When I modded politics and Exremism he was not allowed to participate in either sub. I asked Fash to ban him. RW screamed censorship continuously. She won't have him on her forum, but wanted us to accomodate a forum killing troll.

Thanks RW. :sneaky2:

I had seen her complain about censorship on Joes behalf in my YR days, when he was making ten threads about the electoral college and Trumps tax cuts every day.

The ultimate irony of it all is that RW was openly in favor of governments censoring negative speech about Muslims.

She's for censorship when it suits her views, and against it when she can use it as a weapon.  That's very hypocritical.   Sorry to speak ill of those who are not here, but it's true.

She's an idiotic pot head and a drug addict. Too frickin stupid or stoned to see her own hypocrisy.

Anonymous

When I modded politics and Exremism he was not allowed to participate in either sub. I asked Fash to ban him. RW screamed censorship continuously. She won't have him on her forum, but wanted us to accomodate a forum killing troll.

She is a nutcase that nearly wrecked this board.

Anonymous

The forum going down for a while turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Sure, we lost five hundred posts, but we got rid of total pain in the ass once and for all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

She is a nutcase that nearly wrecked this board.

Ya, I  think you mentioned this before. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Danke!

I will. But, it was amazing the nerve of that angry hypocritical  serpent. Accusung me of censorship and wrecking the board while enabling a known troll she won't have on her own forum. :crazy:

And of course I don't miss being called a bigot everytime I post by the forum schizo that was on here all the time.

Good bye and good riddance to that miserable wingnut.

Anonymous

I was in the middle of a post when RW shut the board down. I'm certain Fash regrets temporarily let her host her forum. I know I would.

Is RW well? In her head I mean.

Couch Potato

So much has changed since DV. RW was serious, but had a fun side. Shen Li was a prickly pear.

Fast forward 7.5 years and RW has a permanent frown and Shen Li is the playful one?? What  gives?

Couch Potato

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Danke!

I will. But, it was amazing the nerve of that angry hypocritical  serpent. Accusung me of censorship and wrecking the board while enabling a known troll she won't have on her own forum. :crazy:

And of course I don't miss being called a bigot everytime I post by the forum schizo that was on here all the time.

Good bye and good riddance to that miserable wingnut.

She was never like this before.

Couch Potato

RW is not the only poster who has changed for the worse. I read what Ace posted yesterday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"RW is not the only poster who has changed for the worse. I read what Ace posted yesterday.

It's called alcoholism and it's a horrible disease..

Mel is not the only poster with this affliction.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview