Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The reasons why I never registered at VF and never will

Started by Anonymous, October 28, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"1. Joe

2. Edward

That is all.

And they are responsible for most of the new threads there too..

I thought the cross forum drama between us and VF was gone..

JOE had different plans.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"1. Joe

2. Edward

That is all.

VF will never, ever be able to recover from your absence.

Please, for the love of Allah, reconsider.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

And the deceit from that fat, backstabbing, two faced snake Munday. He tells trolls to wreck Fash  Fash's forum and calls her a backstabber for doing what any good admin would do and take away his mod privs. Yet, in his ethically challenged world Fash and not his fat slimy self is the backstabber. :crazy:

Anonymous

Here's a quote from that fat backstabbing slimeball Munday/Obvious Li.

you can't expect mami,homero, eu, lepperdick etc. to let common sense to stand in the way of a silly post.....if brains were dynamite they couldn't blow the fucking wax out of their ears

He loses his mod privs and the same people he badmouths are his new best friends.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Here's a quote from that fat backstabbing slimeball Munday/Obvious Li.

you can't expect mami,homero, eu, lepperdick etc. to let common sense to stand in the way of a silly post.....if brains were dynamite they couldn't blow the fucking wax out of their ears

He loses his mod privs and the same people he badmouths are his new best friends.

Yes, I know what happened three and a half years ago..

Truthfully, I think the owner and mod of VF know it too..

Correcting Munday's lies may seem like it's worth it, but it's not..

Both forums have changed a lot since that time..

Animosity between neighbours is never good.

Anonymous

The fat old two faced backstabber hates Renee now too.

Shen Li wrote:

Every now and again a ray of bright light beams through that wasteland of immaturity and stupidity. That bright light`s name is Renee

Obvious Li wrote:

agree..she's good.....however i must say the retard forum is getting worse by the day...the queens all disappeared at the same time for a few days and then as if by magic all reappeared at the same time

Anonymous

Another example of how that fat slimy two  faced snake talks about his friends.

talking about Oprah reminds me of mimi...another dumb bitch on the big forum....she made a thread asking homophobes to post why they are homophobic...so not being able to resist i gave her chapter and verse why some of us are just fucking fed up with all this gay bullshit...she never even acknowledged my post......what a silly cunt.........hahahahahaha....

Anonymous

Seoul, this is exactly the reaction trolls like JOE are looking for..

As I said, both forums have changed and JOE is one of very few people who still enjoy stirring the pot between neighbours..

You made your point, no more examples are necessary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Seoul, this is exactly the reaction trolls like JOE are looking for..

As I said, both forums have changed and JOE is one of very few people who still enjoy stirring the pot between neighbours..

Fair enough, it's done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Seoul, this is exactly the reaction trolls like JOE are looking for..

Fair enough, it's done.

Not quite. That Munday is a gossiping f@ggot. He jumps on every single one of you JOE's drama threads about this place. I had to set that asshole straight.

Anonymous

My final thoughts on this.

When I modded politics and Exremism he was not allowed to participate in either sub. I asked Fash to ban him. RW screamed censorship continuously. She won't have him on her forum, but wanted us to accomodate a forum killing troll.

Thanks RW. :sneaky2:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My final thoughts on this.

When I modded politics and Exremism he was not allowed to participate in either sub. I asked Fash to ban him. RW screamed censorship continuously. She won't have him on her forum, but wanted us to accomodate a forum killing troll.

Thanks RW. :sneaky2:

I had seen her complain about censorship on Joes behalf in my YR days, when he was making ten threads about the electoral college and Trumps tax cuts every day.

The ultimate irony of it all is that RW was openly in favor of governments censoring negative speech about Muslims.

She's for censorship when it suits her views, and against it when she can use it as a weapon.  That's very hypocritical.   Sorry to speak ill of those who are not here, but it's true.

Anonymous

When we were ACC and hosted on memebee, JOE asked evs to shut us down many times..

I think I'm going to merge this thread with the one Seoul started.

Aryan

Can we stop mentioning the forum-wrecking, diaper-filling bitch please?  

Danke!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview