Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The benefits and drawbacks of getting married

Started by shin, October 10, 2017, 09:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"My old lady has a great body and a good job. Nuff said about marriage bennies.

For her sake, I hope that is not all you like about her.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Hopefully, people look at possible mates by measuring the entire package and not just the body. I cringe at the thought. Just the body seems superficial to me. The body is just a shell. The character and personality of a person, to me, ought to matter more.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hopefully, people look at possible mates by measuring the entire package and not just the body. I cringe at the thought. Just the body seems superficial to me. The body is just a shell. The character and personality of a person, to me, ought to matter more.

But, what initiates interest?

It's usually appearance..

It's not enough to sustain a relationship though.

Angry White Male

The human nature dictates that people are attracted to looks, first and foremost.

Sadly, looks are mostly dictated by genetic content, which is completely out of our control.  A good example of how unfair life can be.

Then comes personality...  This can be somewhat crafted by the individual, and can make all the difference!

The TRULY lucky ones (like me), are (relatively) good looking, AND have a decent mental makeup that only bolsters the entire package!

Side Note:  If you're good with finances (like me), you wouldn't believe how much that means also, especially "later" in life.

Anonymous

^Mel ur hideous. Short, skinny, tiny eyes....GROSS!! :yuk:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Mel ur hideous. Short, skinny, tiny eyes....GROSS!! :yuk:

5' 11" is short?  OK...  I guess you're used to much taller men in China...

I'm not skinny...  I am TONED.  I am what men USED to look like, before everyone became FAT.

And tiny eyes?  Even half closed due to a hangover, my eyes still open up more than Oriental Eye!

Coal Burner...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Mel ur hideous. Short, skinny, tiny eyes....GROSS!! :yuk:

Whatever. This medium is not visual like fb.