Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Do you have a bucket list?

Started by Superchecker, November 02, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

QuoteWe're taking a wait and see approach to what happens here. If the feds and provinces continue on this economic suicide road they're on, we have portable skills and we're out of Canada for good. If they come to their sense, we'll stay and enroll the boys in private schools here

I want to stay where I am for a long time..

At least until my children are finished their education and married.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hey Mel, dont you have a list of where all the buckets are in your place??  Easy access for a piss or puke...possibly even a shit...you can smell it all day long.

I live in a condo, so bathroom is always close!

However, I just can't get the "trucker" out of me, so I always have piss jugs on hand...  When they get full, I just throw them on peoples lawns as I drive by.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteWe're taking a wait and see approach to what happens here. If the feds and provinces continue on this economic suicide road they're on, we have portable skills and we're out of Canada for good. If they come to their sense, we'll stay and enroll the boys in private schools here

I want to stay where I am for a long time..

At least until my children are finished their education and married.

I can see Canada having a brain drain eventually. We'll be a magnet for educated professionals for a long time. However, I can see a lot of our homegrown professionals looking for greener pastures in different lands if poor policy continues.

@realAzhyaAryola

Not a bucket. I take pleasure in reminiscing and I take pride in the things that I have already done.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Not a bucket. I take pleasure in reminiscing and I take pride in the things that I have already done.

Is there anything you'd like to do or accomplish in the future Azhya?