Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Come on, White Nations...

Started by Angry White Male, April 01, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

We have spent decades sending huge amounts of aid to every third world shithole known to man, essentially throwing money into a bottomless pit.

We have opened our borders, and our arms, willingly or not, to the flood of third world trash numbering in the hundreds of thousands every year.

Yet, spending the day reading about the pleas of White South Africans attempting to immigrate to White Nations has left me disgusted with White Nations, and White people in general.

We fucking bend over backwards for everyone else, but yet we refuse to even help a few of our own?  This is fucking disgusting.

If this makes me 'racist,' than a racist I shall proudly be!

If this is how Whites will be treated when we become the minority in the near future, perhaps Scouse is right in the fact that we will need a 'White Homeland' to peacefully exist in the future.

Just one example of many pleas I've read today on various random sites around the webz:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2e393id.png">

Anonymous

Anonymous

cc

It is .. and it says so much about Western Society as a whole.

Not long ago, taking them in  would have been an "automatic"

Today "Western Society" is basically finished, it's priorities, screwed.

Same for Xians etc.  in Syria, Iraq etc. ...  "non entities" by today's screwed value system
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It is .. and it says so much about Western Society as a whole.

Not long ago, taking them in  would have been an "automatic"

Today "Western Society" is basically finished, it's priorities, screwed.

Same for Xians etc.  in Syria, Iraq etc. ...  "non entities" by today's screwed value system

Whites are ashamed of their civilization.

Angry White Male

I didn't realize how bad the situation was, until I happened onto a South African gun owners board just by chance by searching something firearms related.

Once I spent a bit of time poking around, you know things are getting bad when even people that are well armed and capable are now fearing for their safety.

Nothing of this is permitted to make the national news, and this is one of their biggest complaints.  Many want to find a solution, by getting the fuck outta there.  Their Government is making this difficult, ALL Western nations are making this difficult, and the media is purposely suppressing the truth at an international level.

What I read on that gun site led me to do some more searching...  Slowly but surely I find the same comments, the same themes, here and there in comment sections on forums, some like this, and the odd news article that allows comments (which is getting fewer and fewer)!

It is clear that this 'problem' is being well 'suppressed' by the powers that be.

Why should it?  Look, the Niggers don't like Whitey, and want Whitey gone.  Fair enough!  Let's give the Niggers what they want, and remove the 'White Impediment' from hampering their natural progression...  A win-win for everyone, right?  I guess not to the powers that be!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Heartbreaking.

It sure is Velvet.

Blazor

I remember in the 80's, there were telethons and commercials about how they were starving over there. Now they want the ones that helped, out. Makes no sense.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I remember in the 80's, there were telethons and commercials about how they were starving over there. Now they want the ones that helped, out. Makes no sense.

Not South Africa Blazor..

There were global protests about apartheid.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I remember in the 80's, there were telethons and commercials about how they were starving over there. Now they want the ones that helped, out. Makes no sense.

Sometimes I forget Africa is huge lol. I knew about the apartheid from the thread on here, not the news.

I love how informative this site can be sometimes, then turn around and have some fun  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sometimes I forget Africa is huge lol. I knew about the apartheid from the thread on here, not the news.

I love how informative this site can be sometimes, then turn around and have some fun  ac_dance

Fun and informative, that's us Blazor.

ac_smile