News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving?

Started by Superchecker, November 05, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Handing out Easter eggs to kids on my bus on Easter Sunday.

Are you going to wear long ears?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Handing out Easter eggs to kids on my bus on Easter Sunday.

That's wonderful Superchecker..

I look forward to you posting about the reactions of children and their parents.

Berry Sweet

I'm going to take Lo to purdys and let her pick out some chocolate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm going to take Lo to purdys and let her pick out some chocolate.

My son is thirteen..

He thinks he's too old for Easter chocolate, so I  bought an Easter egg chocolate cake for all  of us instead.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm going to take Lo to purdys and let her pick out some chocolate.

My son is thirteen..

He thinks he's too old for Easter chocolate, so I  bought an Easter egg chocolate cake for all  of us instead.

We had a gender reveal cake this year at the lady's mom's house for her brother. Gonna be a boy.

You would like the bunny cake I use to make every year. I take a circular cake pan, bake strawberry cake, cut it in half, put icing on one side, and then put them together so it looks like a sideways D . Then ice it all over, cover with coconut. Toothpick in a marshmallow for a tail, sliced marshmallows for eyes and jelly beans for pupils. A pink jelly bean nose, and I thinly slice black Twizzlers for whiskers. I melt some white chocolate, and form ears on wax paper, then add a lil red dye to the remaining white chocolate to form the inner pink ear. I also add green to some coconut, for grass around the bunny, and add more jelly beans for eggs.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

My son is thirteen..

We had a gender reveal cake this year at the lady's mom's house for her brother. Gonna be a boy.

You would like the bunny cake I use to make every year. I take a circular cake pan, bake strawberry cake, cut it in half, put icing on one side, and then put them together so it looks like a sideways D . Then ice it all over, cover with coconut. Toothpick in a marshmallow for a tail, sliced marshmallows for eyes and jelly beans for pupils. A pink jelly bean nose, and I thinly slice black Twizzlers for whiskers. I melt some white chocolate, and form ears on wax paper, then add a lil red dye to the remaining white chocolate to form the inner pink ear. I also add green to some coconut, for grass around the bunny, and add more jelly beans for eggs.

You're a baker Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

You're a baker Blazor.

ac_smile

To a degree lol  :chef:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

My son is thirteen..

That is a rich, decadent cake.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That is a rich, decadent cake.

Lol, not too bad. No more than a slice though lol.