News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving?

Started by Superchecker, November 05, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"He's drunk,  he doesn't care what reasons AA gave.

Not yet!

I'm only on my third beer...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpHFYyfWcAAuc7M.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"He's drunk,  he doesn't care what reasons AA gave.

Not yet!

I'm only on my third beer...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpHFYyfWcAAuc7M.jpg">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving? Or may have already been a passenger?

Zero brother. I hate Vancouver and I don't use public transit when I'm in a city.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Superchecker"What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving? Or may have already been a passenger?

Zero brother. I hate Vancouver and I don't use public transit when I'm in a city.

What do you hate about Vancouver?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

Everything. There's nothing I like about it.

I live on farm in Saskatchewan. Why would I want to leave God's country to go to Satan's armpit.

Anonymous

I wouldn't want to live there, but I like visiting Vancouver.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Me too. I love driving around Van, taking the train and the bus and walking up and down Van too.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Me too. I love driving around Van, taking the train and the bus and walking up and down Van too.

I walk or use public transportation when I'm in Vancouver too..

I'm too scared to drive in that city.

@realAzhyaAryola

Azhya, explained why public transit, walking or cycling to work is preferable to driving..

Go back and read it for yourself Mel.

He's drunk,  he doesn't care what reasons AA gave.

Pfffttt. I too don't care for the opinions of a psychotic drunken suicidal fool who is worse than any female I know at attention whoring. Pathetic. He's the biggest bum in these forums, and whines like a little girl too. No woman can be lucky with that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Azhya, explained why public transit, walking or cycling to work is preferable to driving..

Go back and read it for yourself Mel.

He's drunk,  he doesn't care what reasons AA gave.

Pfffttt. I too don't care for the opinions of a psychotic drunken suicidal fool who is worse than any female I know at attention whoring. Pathetic. He's the biggest bum in these forums, and whines like a little girl too. No woman can be lucky with that.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

I love to drive, Fash, so I always make sure that I do. When I was unemployed many years ago, I thought of buying a black Chrysler 300 because they looked so good. I was going to drive people around like an Uber does now. I was going to have clientele that work at Capitol Hill. I even wanted to wear a uniform and a hat but my plan did not work. I found a job. During my son's hockey years, I enjoyed driving him to his tournaments out of town. Sometimes the drive would be 4 to 5 hours long one way. Today, I am a happy urbanite and everywhere I have to be is very close.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I love to drive, Fash, so I always make sure that I do. When I was unemployed many years ago, I thought of buying a black Chrysler 300 because they looked so good. I was going to drive people around like an Uber does now. I was going to have clientele that work at Capitol Hill. I even wanted to wear a uniform and a hat but my plan did not work. I found a job. During my son's hockey years, I enjoyed driving him to his tournaments out of town. Sometimes the drive would be 4 to 5 hours long one way. Today, I am a happy urbanite and everywhere I have to be is very close.

I have to drive out of necessity..

I don't enjoy it..

When my husband and I go anywhere, he drives.

:laugh:

Bricktop

I'd have to say you'd have a better chance of Shen Li offering to give you a large sum of money than having me on your bus...which is to say no chance at all.

Which is sad really. I think I'd enjoy it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'd have to say you'd have a better chance of Shen Li offering to give you a large sum of money than having me on your bus...which is to say no chance at all.

Which is sad really. I think I'd enjoy it.

Do you ever use public transit Bricktop?

I do, but not to get to work and home.

Bricktop