The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I am officially single again.

Started by Angry White Male, November 05, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

If he would cut off the net, she would stab him to death, and I'm not joking!

Anonymous

Even if Mel  did know anything about RW's home life, it's none of our business.

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not get a Japanese girlfriend Mel?  I'm not joking.

I seriously thought about Asian girlfriend.  I see more and more White men with Asian women these days.

Hell, just last week I heard that one of my old bosses from 15 years ago divorced his wife and married a Thai.

I'd recommend getting a Japanese gf or Asian girls that are born or lived most of their life here, this way they be tainted by the mental/social issues from their own ethnic country but still have their conservative tradition.

What issues would that be Zetsu?

Lol I made a typo, meant to say they "won't" be tainted by the mental/social issues.  I know I'm kind of generalizing here, but have to say every race has different cultures that might be a shock to others.

I'm an immigrant from the far East too..

I understand that Eastern and Western cultural expectations are different.

It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, for an example, HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.  Or Indian girls tend to be really insecure(thanks to their country's serial rapists) compared to women from other countries.

HK boys sound like real patsies..

Us nordic studs dont pay for the womans meal.

The woman will cash in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, on eg would be HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.  Or Indian girls tend to be really insecure(thanks to their country's serial rapists) compared to women from other countries.

Hong Kong is a very materialistic society..

Taiwan is too, but it's evolving..

I never heard about East Indian women being insecure..

There are some beautiful East Indian Canadian ladies in my city.

Lol young people in Hong Kong are hopeless these days, so many are beyond spoiled and rotten.

I find Indians really good looking too, a lot of them are really tall with near perfect facial structures, not to mention a lot of them work hard but I can never guess where they spend all their money.

I heard Hong Kong women are the ultimate gold diggers.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

A lot of women AND men todag are gold diggers.  Have no respect for themselves.  Bunch of narcissistic losers who feed off the success of others as if it were their own.  Cant tell them that tho cause the truth will make them mad about the false image they perceive of themselves in their own fucked up minds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

A lot of women AND men todag are gold diggers.  Have no respect for themselves.  Bunch of narcissistic losers who feed off the success of others as if it were their own.  Cant tell them that tho cause the truth will make them mad about the false image they perceive of themselves in their own fucked up minds.

Oh I know Hong Kong women do not have a monopoly on golddigging.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"

The woman will cash in.

Some of the guys are really patsies, but the same applies to the girls in other ways, while many still have their head stuck in the past.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

The woman will cash in.

Some of the guys are really patsies, but the same applies to the girls in other ways, while many still have their head stuck in the past.

I don't believe Hong Kong guys are anymore whipped than guys here.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, on eg would be HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.  Or Indian girls tend to be really insecure(thanks to their country's serial rapists) compared to women from other countries.

Hong Kong is a very materialistic society..

Taiwan is too, but it's evolving..

I never heard about East Indian women being insecure..

There are some beautiful East Indian Canadian ladies in my city.

Lol young people in Hong Kong are hopeless these days, so many are beyond spoiled and rotten.

I find Indians really good looking too, a lot of them are really tall with near perfect facial structures, not to mention a lot of them work hard but I can never guess where they spend all their money.

To be fair, the guys are hopeless, selfish douchebags too and cause nothing but a cycle of tension between Chinese Canadians and mainland Chinese.

Zetsu

The woman will cash in.

I'd say the West is still better than HK overall when it comes to personal relationships, there are a few nice and some what naïve ppl in Hong Kong but sadly there's also a noticeable number of dickheads and gold diggers plaguing the city.

Anonymous

The woman will cash in.

I'd say the West is still better than HK overall when it comes to personal relationships, there are a few nice and some what naïve ppl in Hong Kong but sadly there's also a noticeable number of dickheads and gold diggers plaguing the city.

It doesn't sound like an ideal place to be single and looking.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Stop dating minority bums...

They are the same everywhere.

They have no honour and have no problem in living under some womans skirt..

You do know that they live with their moms when they are 40years old and women are their commanders all throughout theirlives..

A matriarch society against white patriarch society..

Odinson

The woman will cash in.

Sounds unreasonable..

The guy pays for everything necessary and the wife just uses her money on shopping and other bullshit like that.

I'm guessing the city girls cant even cook or do other chores?

Zetsu

The woman will cash in.

Sounds unreasonable..

The guy pays for everything necessary and the wife just uses her money on shopping and other bullshit like that.

I'm guessing the city girls cant even cook or do other chores?

There are gold diggers as you say or girls that have a job but still expect the guy to pay for everything, but the same applies to some girls that get exploited when it comes to sex.  Though things have been changing lately now the local guys realized White men dun practice these tradition anymore.

Anonymous

There are gold diggers as you say or girls that have a job but still expect the guy to pay for everything, but the same applies to some girls that get exploited when it comes to sex.  Though things have been changing lately now the local guys realized White men dun practice these tradition anymore.

The other thing that has changed is that an upper middle class life is getting harder to attain in Hong Kong because of the price of  housing as we've already discussed.