Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I am officially single again.

Started by Angry White Male, November 05, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I told my current bitch, who happens to be my ex-wife, that this long-distance bullshit doesn't work for me.  Although I'm not "breaking up" with her, I made it clear that I will pursue a relationship with another woman, should the opportunity arise.

Now comes the difficult part...  Finding a woman that hasn't ruined her body by blasting out half a dozen kids out of her vag, isn't a fucking obese land whale, doesn't look 20 years older than her actual age, and doesn't have any serious mental health issues.

My demands aren't exactly unreasonable, but trust me...  In this day and age, worthy women my age are few and fucking far between.

@realAzhyaAryola

From the way you speak of women, you are not worthy of being in a relationship. Perhaps you need to mature more or purchase a blow up doll. No self-respecting woman would put up with your perception of women as though you have no mental issues yourself. You come with much baggage you will bring down anyone.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

Get yourself a nice Eastern European woman.

From my experience they aren't anywhere near as uppity or entitled as western females...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"From the way you speak of women, you are not worthy of being in a relationship. Perhaps you need to mature more or purchase a blow up doll. No self-respecting woman would put up with your perception of women as though you have no mental issues yourself. You come with much baggage you will bring down anyone.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Berry Sweet

You were always single Mel.  With the rate your going at you will always be single.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You were always single Mel.  With the rate your going at you will always be single.

That is probably for the best Berry.

Berry Sweet

Obviously hes going over the top to try ruffle some feathers....but this kind of shit is sooo old.  Anyone knows a meaningful relationship comes from the heart and is not superficial.  Superficial relationships are a burden to bear.  Pretending everything is dandy while constantly fighting behind closed doors is not fun.  But if people choose to live like that...go ahead....just dont call me and tell me your fuckin same old problems again and again...(yes I know people like that...relatives too)....you want that kind of life?  You shut up and deal with it.  Dont like it?  Leave.  Dont be calling and telling people of your dumb life decisions...cause no one cares.

Zetsu

Why not get a Japanese girlfriend Mel?  I'm not joking.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"From the way you speak of women, you are not worthy of being in a relationship. Perhaps you need to mature more or purchase a blow up doll. No self-respecting woman would put up with your perception of women as though you have no mental issues yourself. You come with much baggage you will bring down anyone.

Actually, you're wrong!

All my ex-bitches try to jock my cock from time to time...  They realize that once they get a taste of the Ace, they simply cannot find better!

In all honesty, I can be quite choosy, because in "real life" I'm pretty top quality...  I only smack my bitches around once in a while, and only when they deserve it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not get a Japanese girlfriend Mel?  I'm not joking.

I seriously thought about Asian girlfriend.  I see more and more White men with Asian women these days.

Hell, just last week I heard that one of my old bosses from 15 years ago divorced his wife and married a Thai.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Get yourself a nice Eastern European woman.

From my experience they aren't anywhere near as uppity or entitled as western females...

Thought about this also, but there seems to be enough problems reported with the Eastern Euros also...  Almost like they just use the Western man as a way to escape from the East.  Not uncommon for them to leave once settled in the West, it seems.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You were always single Mel.  With the rate your going at you will always be single.

No.  Now that I explained to my girl that long distance shit doesn't work for me, and will be making myself available, only today did I become officially single.

This way I'm not doing anything behind her back.  I'm not that type of guy.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Actually, you're wrong!

All my ex-bitches try to jock my cock from time to time...  They realize that once they get a taste of the Ace, they simply cannot find better!

In all honesty, I can be quite choosy, because in "real life" I'm pretty top quality...  I only smack my bitches around once in a while, and only when they deserve it.

I do not believe this for one moment but you can believe whatever you want. I don't want any female I care about to be entangled with you. There's a perfectly good reason your ex left you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

I seriously thought about Asian girlfriend.  I see more and more White men with Asian women these days.

Hell, just last week I heard that one of my old bosses from 15 years ago divorced his wife and married a Thai.

I'd recommend getting a Japanese gf or Asian girls that are born or lived most of their life here, this way they won't be tainted by the mental/social issues from their own ethnic country but still have their conservative tradition.

Edit: Lol can't believe I made a typo, just corrected it in bold
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I'd recommend getting a Japanese gf or Asian girls that are born or lived most of their life here, this way they be tainted by the mental/social issues from their own ethnic country but still have their conservative tradition.

What issues would that be Zetsu?