The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Origins of Israel in 48 seconds....

Started by Aryan, November 05, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Thiel

This is not what I like, but this is Israel.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kLPli2PUIg4/hqdefault.jpg">
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

This is my kind of Israel

http://www.gaytelaviv4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/tel-aviv-pride-beach-kiss.jpg">
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

It's a diverse little country with a lot more than just good looking people at beaches and the ultra orthodox.

Anonymous

Israel is a diverse little country.

Despite what Scouse thinks from his room in Liverpool, it multicultural. They get too many refugees and illegal aliens. I hope muslims never become the majority in Israel, but it's a distinct possibility. Particularly if Labor forms the government again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Israel is a diverse little country.

Despite what Scouse thinks from his room in Liverpool, it multicultural. They get too many refugees and illegal aliens. I hope muslims never become the majority in Israel, but it's a distinct possibility. Particularly if Labor forms the government again.

I think SCOUSE would enjoy Israel.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

:shock:

It's just like any other Western country with a lot of loony loudmouth leftists.

Bricktop

No need.

He can go to Golders Green any time and enjoy the ambience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

No need.

He can go to Golders Green any time and enjoy the ambience.

It would hardly be the same  as Israel's  Mediterranean beauty and  climate.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"True.

But it is full of Jews.

While a city like Tel Aviv is full of Israelis.

Bricktop

Yes.

But he qualifies for subsidised train travel from Liverpool to London, due to his disability. Much cheaper on a single day return.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

But he qualifies for subsidised train travel from Liverpool to London, due to his disability. Much cheaper on a single day return.

SCOUSE never mentioned anything about that.

ac_wot

Bricktop

Not so. He is quite open about his disability. His alter describes it perfectly. He's a scouser.